26

After pulling away from tom i see brooks eyes light up with an idea, i look at her "beach?" she says smiling and i instantly smile back.

After all agreeing me and the boys head back to the hotel getting are swimmers and towels.

We park up at the beach making our way down to ben and brook who are tanning, "heyyy" i say dropping down next to them.

"Hey girl" ben says soaking up the sun, "juneee" i hear tom drag out from behind me, i look up at the four boys all standing above me.

"Mhm?" i say, before an answer they all run at me picking me and running me to the water, i scream with excitement until they drop me into the water all laughing.

"Bitches!" i shout at them before they all jump in also, "ugh it's in my eyes" i complain and gustav laughs "sorry june" he says before swimming out further.

Georg and bill follow him, "come on" tom says starting to swim also "i'm not a good swimmer" i say and he looks back at me and laughs.

"Alright then get on my back" i do so and he swims with me over him, the boys get to a boye "why are they going so far out" i say as tom starts getting tired with me still on him.

"They like risking their life" tom says laughing, finally we reach them joining them as we all hold on to the boye.

"I'm scared" i say in the moment of silence and they all laugh "of what?" georg says "the ocean" "your scared of the ocean?" bill asks smiling.

"Fuck yes, we're way to far out and i can't even swim good in a pool" i say honestly and they all laugh, i'm still clinging on to toms back his dreads facing me.

"Alright let's head back before i drown us both" i say to tom "your acting like your heavy" he says "your tired that's why i wanna go back".

"Yeah not because your scared" gustav says "haha every funny" i say back "now please let's go back" they all agree and we start swimming back expect me.

I'm still holding on to toms back for dear life, "what was that?" i say jumping making toms head go under water quickly "what?" he says looking over his shoulder at me.

"Something touched my leg" i say sounding scared "it's probably seaweed" tom says starting to swim again, "whatever just please swim faster" i say.

"Do you wanna swim back by yourself?" tom say's because of how bossy i am and i shake my head quickly "nope" i say and he chuckles.

Finally i'm able to get off his back as we reach shore, "that was a horrible experience and i'm never doing that again" i say as me and tom join the group.

"Yeah that was pretty far out" brook says sitting up from her lying down position, i noice georgs eyes linger on her before looking away.

I look around "where's bill and ben?" i ask "they went to the bathroom or something" brook says, i make eye contact with tom and he smiles, we both have the same idea as to what ben and bill are doing.

I lye down on my towel starting to tan myself, i feel tom lye down next to me resting his hand on my thigh causing a smile to come to my lips.

After 20 minutes we all start packing up, finally bill and ben come back their checks flushed "and where we're you two?" i ask walking towards the care with them.

"Oh no where" they say in sink, i laugh and tom joins my side opening the car door for me, i get in and he gets in the drivers seat.

Once bill, gustav and georg get in we roll our windows down waving goodbye to ben and brook as they get in their car.

We start driving back and a song on the radio comes on, "huh as if" i hire it up hearing monsoon start to play.

We all sing it softly until the loud part comes on, we all start screaming as we sing to it jamming out.

Once the song finish we all laugh at each other, finally we pull up at the hotel getting out and heading inside.

Once in we all huddle into bills room flicking on the tv watching a movie together whilst talking and joking around.

"When's the concert for LA?" i ask the group, "tomorrow" bill says "jeez we just got here" i say breathing in "i know right, we were supposed to practice today but beach was more fun" bill says.

"Yeah more fun with ben" tom nudges bill and bill rolls his eyes "whatever" he says causing tom to laugh.

Me and tom make our way back to our room getting into pjs and heading to sleep, the second my hit hits the pillow i drift to sleep.

-

chapter done

i hate this chapter it sucks and it was so hard to write because i'm getting bored of writing this story, i'm so ready to end it because i'm dying to start my new story about tom.

and it's also very rushed i'm so sorry for this chapter i hate it 🥲

sorry that this sucks.

LOVE YOU ALLL🫶🏼