Chapter 1

Tw: yelling, fighting, blood, bulling, fire, running away, body shaming/eating disorder

Anything that has a line under it will be triggered in the chapter so you can skip it while reading

Sapnap POV:

"AGH! I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU ANYMORE! ALL YOU CAN THINK OF IS YOURSELF! I DOUBT THE FACT THAT YOU EVEN CARED ABOUT THIS FAMILY. THE ONLY REASON YOU WANTED ME TO MARRY YOU FOR WAS SO YOU CAN CONTROL MORE PEOPLE!"

That was the first thing I heard when I woke up

"WELL- MAYBE WE SHOULD GET A DIVORCE THEN"

'maybe you do' I thought to myself as I got out of bed and walked over to the closet

"OH, YOU THINK SO?! WHAT ABOUT NICK? HUH?"

What about me? why do I have to deal with that every morning?
"OH, HE'LL BE FINE. HE WILL GO WITH ME AND WILL GET A PROPER EDUCATION UNLIKE THE ONE THAT HE GETS IN  THAT SHITTY SCHOOL"

"HEY! I LIKE THAT SHITTY SCHOOL!" I yell at them from my room.
I think I'll go with the oversized Nirvana shirt and ripped black jeans, but it's missing something...

"I DO NOT CARE, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE THE SAME AGE AS YOU THERE"
Ooo a white undershirt
"YEAH, CAUSE THE ONES THAT DO SUCK"
and a cool belt
"LANGUAGE"
done!
"GROUNDED"

"C'MON MA!"

"NO"

I guess I should've saw that coming.
'well at least I don't have t go to school now'

"AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK THAT YOU CAN STAY HOME INSTEAD OF GOING TO SCHOOL NOW, PROOF THAT YOU LIKE THAT SHITTY SCHOOL JUST LIKE YOU SAID"
"LANGUAGE MA!"

A lot of people tell me that I'm not well-behaved and that I won't be able to get any job with my attitude, I'd like to see them grow up in a family like that.
of course, no surprise we all have anger issues and most likely some other mental illnesses but we're all still alive! somehow...

I grabbed my backpack and headphones before heading downstairs to see my mother and father sitting on the couch just glaring at each other.

both of them originally came from the nether and were some sort of hybrids.
my mother was an egg hybrid, yes. an egg. so when I was born and got out of her womb guess what I was? Also an egg. it was nice inside until one day I decided to roll and the egg fell off the table and broke. 
but even as an egg hybrid she was still very strong, she could control your mind, but only if you talked to her first.
kind of like that sleepy dude with purple hair from Bnha\mha.
she also had an ex-crime partner that she told me a lot about as a child, his name was Sir. Billiam, but a lot of people called him "the blood god" he was a super-rich man and they killed thousands of people together, but one day he just died mysteriously, my mother says he had arm cancer and that now he's up there and is now officially is a god, the blood god.

My father on the other hand... he's just boring.
he's a Demon hybrid, he was banned from the Nether for trying to get to the end.
of course, his plan didn't work because he did not have enough ender eyes to get to the portal but I mean, he tried.

I am actually half a demon but I usually choose to hide m horns and tail so people won't be afraid of me,  until now I only showed them to my parents and two other people, Dream and George.
they were my best friends, yeah maybe they were a bit older than me but I still loved them, they were always there for me when others weren't, and I will always be there for them.