Prologue: Start of an Obstacle

A month has passed ever since Victorious META disappeared for good, but Tirpitz isn't completely at ease yet. She has come to mostly accept her newfound life. Those who are aware of her situation are the ones who describe it as a "newfound life" while she personally views it as a "replacing a second life".

"......." Tirpitz sits at the side of her bed

As Tirpitz has access to the memories of the original owner, she is always unsatisfied because she can only view it. Since it feels detached, she's left intrigued and lost. There's no way for her to learn the emotions behind those viewed memories.

"The damage couldn't retrieve all the memories......"

In the middle of reviewing the memories of the deceased owner, the missing ones cause a sudden black out and static, skipping to the next memory in chronological order. Tirpitz is mildly frustrated mostly due to the worry that she may lack key details to how the original Tirpitz lived.

"We almost had the same life, huh. That Victorious's interference overturned your fate that day. She actually prevented repeating our mistake......"

Tirpitz views the recorded moment of the original Tirpitz attempting to use the capability of an unfinished attempt only for the power to recoil at her. The damage from the enemy is further amplified, causing her to internally overheat and her consciousness unable to sustain the body.

"Tirpitz"

Bismarck calls out her name after knocking three times. There shouldn't be any reason to worry, but Tirpitz's habit makes her unleash cold air on her fingertips the second she stands up.

"Ah......"

When she realizes she's nearly going into an offensive stance and unleash cold air, Tirpitz quickly deactivates her ability. The "current" Tirpitz is supposed to be free of the META and lose her freezing ability as a result, but she nearly forgets it seconds before Bismarck gently pushes the door open.

"Tirpitz, is everything alright?" Bismarck asks cluelessly
"Huh?"
"You didn't answer the door......and you look pale"

In Bismarck's perspective, her younger sister is standing near the door with an anxious and confused expression. What's more, she initially sees her grabbing her right wrist and frowning for no apparent reason.

"I'm fine. You startled me when you knocked" Tirpitz quickly makes an excuse
"I didn't mean to disturb you" Bismarck is still slightly puzzled
"So.....why are you here? It's rare for you to personally come to my room"

Since she keeps up her current guise, Tirpitz regains what's presumed to be her normal composure. Like always, Tirpitz relaxes her expression and speaks calmly. The only difference is they see Tirpitz as someone who mellowed down due to Victorious being an optimistic and honest friend. Her influence is the reason Tirpitz smiles gently from time to time and softer.

"You're avoiding your weekly check-ups again" Bismarck crosses her arms
"..........!" Tirpitz nearly jolts upon remembering
"I told you that it's important to your well-being"
"There's nothing wrong with me"
"It's not that something's wrong with you. There's no telling if your wisdom cube has fully recovered yet. Neumark said it would take at least two months for you to make a full recovery"
"........" Tirpitz averts her gaze

Of course, Tirpitz is slightly awkward since her wisdom cube is fully recovered ever since she survived the last confrontation with Victorious META. Due to her circumstances, she wishes to avoid detection and inspection as much as possible because what the human eye couldn't analyze, technology can certainly make it possible.

"Is there a reason why you don't like your wisdom cube being scanned?" Bismarck raises an eyebrow
"It just makes me uncomfortable"
"You don't think of it that way before? In fact, you don't even react"
(How can I make her go away?) Tirpitz is focused on it alone
".......Fine. I won't force you if you strongly refuse" Bismarck sighs in surrender
"Huh?" Tirpitz blinks in surprise
"Since you're stable right now and I don't want us to argue, I won't force you visit Neumark"
"......"