Calm after the Storm

Minutes after Akagi pursues Tirpitz into the open waters, King George V secretly does the same. She briefly looks over the blasted facility, spotting three Iron Blood ships unconscious while Bismarck is buried under the rubble. The only indication is the tip of Geryon's left wing sticking out of the piled concrete.

"She won't be getting up soon"

She already anticipates Bismarck will quickly recover before the other three ships regain consciousness. Knowing Bismarck, she would immediately confront and incapacitate Tirpitz even if she's wounded.

"I have to finish off Tirpitz if she really did lose control"

King George V reaches for the hilt of her sheathed saber as her anxiety and determination conflict with each other. As much as possible, she wants to avoid taking someone's life, but the outcome will be far worse if someone else discovers the original Tirpitz is long dead.

"Forgive me, Bismarck. It's time to put her to rest......for good"

Right before she heads to the open waters, King George V closes her eyes and mutters to herself.

"This is something I must do to protect you two from killing each other"

King George V heads to the coast and draws her saber when the water surface remains restless due to the endless blizzard. The whiteout makes it impossible for her to see anything beyond ten meters.

"........"

Without a moment to lose, King George V sails forward and briefly glances at the unconscious Iron Blood ships that clearly tried to take on the META. Roon is quietly lying on her back beside her rigging and then there's Hindenburg badly wounded just like her Regina that has both its arms shattered with traces of ice on its armor.

"At least she held back, but I don't think she's in the right mind right now....."

King George V takes a deep breath, sensing the blizzard wind pushing her back and ice creeping on her hull and main turrets. The more she moves forward, the more the blizzard prevents her as if the source is deliberately doing so.

"Kaga?"

To King George V's surprise, she shakes her head after spotting Kaga's distinguishable figure a few meters in front of her. The blue fox appears to be uncertain but would have left the scene if King George V didn't call out her name.

"You're that knight. What are you doing here?" Kaga straightens herself
"I'm here to disperse this blizzard, but I have to find the source first. How about you?" King George V calmly explains
"Akagi went to fight Bismarck's sister and I was just about to go after her. I know she can't win because she might be dealing with a berserk META"
"Go back and help the others instead. I will put a stop to Tirpitz before Akagi gets herself killed"
"I can't leave Akagi by herself. She's recklessly trying to fight someone who has a territorial advantage"

Kaga clicks her tongue and gazes up at the blizzard sealing the sky and the rest of the surroundings. The drastic change in weather is sure to require a large amount of resources to maintain it for more than half an hour, but it provides enhanced strength for the source of it.

"You'll just get caught in the cross-fire. Turn back at once" King George V sternly warns her
"Akagi is both my partner and my sister. As much as I'm angry at her plan, I won't abandon her!" Kaga nearly growls
"I will go to Akagi's aid instead and I promise she'll return safely"
"Even so, I have to make sure she's safe. I promised Amagi a long time ago....." Kaga turns away from King George V
"Alright. You forced my hand" King George V raises her saber
".......!"

Faster than Kaga could react, King George V swings her saber and delivers a shallow cut to Kagas's back. She displays discipline and precision in her swordsmanship by preventing cutting through flesh and bone and only enough to make the skin bleed.