Once and For All

Author: Next chapter will be the last and a one-shot epilogue after this story. It's going to be like "Ah shit, here we go again", but no more sequels.

____________________________________________________________________

Two uneasy sides.

On one side, Bismarck META quietly sits with her guard fully raised and her gaze never breaks off and on the other side.....is Bon Homme Richard, casually smiling in pure amusement.

"You made a deal with Hermit to make that little gizmo of yours work" Bon Homme Richard wags her finger
"Are you itching to confront me?" Bismarck META groans
"Maybe? You won't budge no matter what I do"
"I have no interest in your conflicts or other timelines. The one I ever called
"You are really sturdy. No matter how much I try to provoke you, you just won't fight back"
"You did a lot to get my attention, but....."
"What's closer than a sister, huh?" Bon Homme Richard smirks and shrugs

The atmosphere between them grows tense, primarily Bismarck META's tolerance is growing thin, but she doesn't have the urge to draw her sword just yet.

"Are you the one behind all of it? Before even tampering with Iron Blood's project?" Bismarck META remains hostile
"I didn't do anything, but I admit it was funny how Iron Blood tried to cheat death which never ends well in movies"
"......."
"All I did was to draw your undead sister to the scent of the battlefield and let her turn normal kansens into popsicles" Bon Homme Richard whistles innocently
"Your sarcasm is obvious" Bismarck META immediately points out
"I want to see you go all out, you know? Just you incinerating everyone in sight"
"What did you do to my sister?"
"Nothing"

It's obvious Bon Homme Richard is lying when she doesn't even hide her gleeful smile. Her response is enough for the room temperature to rise to fifty degrees Celsius. That heat isn't enough for METAs like them, but it would be highly uncomfortable for normal kansens.

"Fine, you're so serious all the time! You're not fun......." Bon Homme Richard snickers
"........" Bismarck META crosses her arms
"When I thought maybe messing with your dear little sister will provoke you, I saw an opportunity after observing for a while. There's something wrong with her METAmorphosis - an imbalanced mind and heart. There was a little crack and I just gave it a little nudge"
".....for it to collapse on its own" Bismarck META further raises the room temperature
"Exactly! I didn't even do anything other than make her give up"
"Then you must be the reason she got herself killed on purpose?"

Bismarck META stands up as the confession from Bon Homme Richard herself is enough truth for her. Enough reason to not only view her as a nuisance but a threat to every side.

"Like I said, I didn't even do anything. I just whispered how hopeless it is without Victorious knowing and the idiot gave up on living. Can you imagine how she didn't even dodge the attack? Your little sister just stood there and decided to die-"

Before Bismarck META can spit out more unnecessary words, Bismarck META quickly draws out her sword. She swings with all her might and a wave of flames swallow everything in front of her. All but the concrete walls and Bon Homme Richard are reduced to ashes.

"Who else? Who else did you toy?"
"That snarky Prinz Eugen, that one U-boat whose name I forgot, Graf Zeppelin.....but already gone, that pesky knight leader, and Hood I think. She's gone too. I shot her myself after all"
"......."

Bon Homme Richard's last statement is enough to shift Bismarck's flames to a bright blue form. Those flames are enough to melt through a kansen's hull in mere seconds, but Bon Homme Richard smiles in anticipation and prepares to charge at Bismarck META.