Heart of the Beast

Tirpitz impatiently taps the table, ignoring her cup of tea growing cold by each passing second. As for the other battleship sitting in front of her, she's just chewing on the small and various shaped biscuits in front of her.

"Bismarck will launch an operation to retrieve a power source of a META's rigging guarded by pesky Sirens" King George V keeps on snacking
"The only Sirens detected there was Omitter and a bunch of mass produced ones" Tirpitz isn't concerned about the Sirens
"I didn't think your real rigging was still intact" King George V takes a large sip of her tea
"Neither did I"
"If you retrieve it, you'll regain your old strength"
"Bismarck META is being targeted by Iron Blood, namely by Bismarck. I can't have those two meet each other"
"It's not like you can interfere. Not only it will alarm Bismarck, you'd have to use her META powers to even stop them"

King George V waves around a star shaped biscuit while Tirpitz anxiously taps her index finger on the table. There are little options for her since she's forced to act as little as possible to avoid revealing her true identity.

"I don't want them to meet because they'll end up fighting out of misunderstanding" Tirpitz stares at her untouched cup of tea
"So you're worried about them getting hurt" King George V rubs her chin and smirks
".....Yes"
"That's new"
"Bismarck is trying to make up for the lost times and actually looking out for me. That's why I'm getting soft on her now"

Tirpitz stares at her two hands, confused and intrigued at the same time. Ever since the beginning she's been cautious of how she acts to maintain her secret, but her emotions waver over time the more she spends time with Bismarck.

"Aren't you getting too attached to this life?" King George V changes her tone to a serious one
"No. I just feel like if Bismarck gets hurt, this body won't forgive me" Tirpitz touches her left shoulder
"It's just a shell and a reminder"
"Sometimes I feel like a part of her didn't die. That's why this body aches as if it instinctively reacts"

Confusion piles up to Tirpitz a she couldn't properly describe the state of her current body, being someone who inhabits as a replacement.

"This body remembers even when I had forgotten" Tirpitz lets out a sigh
"Logically speaking, it shouldn't be possible. When one's soul parts with the body, all that's left is the physical shell"
"A soul. What makes a soul exactly? The personality of each kansens are born from the will of humans instilled within our wisdom cube. It's our heart and soul"
"......." King George V quietly wonders about it

The topic grows deep and intense when Tirpitz suddenly questions herself. To her, she's just a consciousness trapped within the fragment of her wisdom cube who absorbed a whole wisdom cube and successfully resurrected herself. Even as her body died in the past, her consciousness persisted enough that she couldn't stay dead.

"Either way, this body is not my own.....but I will still fulfill my promise. That's what I decided more than a month ago" Tirpitz takes a deep breath
"It's better to not think about it too much, huh" King George V somewhat agrees
"I'm not the one to talk about life when I lost the will to live and chose to die a coward-"

Just when Tirpitz grabs her cup of tea, she realizes the liquid inside transformed to a solid state. Tirpitz lifts her cup and turns it upside down, lightly shaking it severao times. Unfortunately for her, the frozen tea remains stuck inside the cup.

"Unfortunately, I can't be present there to intervene since it's limited to Iron Blood. What we can only do is hope neither of the two Bismarck would seriously hurt each other"
"Bismarck will see her META version as a threat considering it's her fault I was reanimated"
"Not to mention the blind hatred extending to even the Bismarck here" King George V chuckles
"I don't want to think about the worst case scenario"
"What would happen in the very case Iron Blood finds out who you are?" King George V leans closer out of curiosity
"I'd probably go on hiding since I don't want to fight anyone" Tirpitz is partially unsure
"It's strange how you start from trying to kill Bismarck and now trying to protect her"
"......"
"Maybe you're thinking how she's always trying to protect you now, so you're returning the favor" King George V snaps her fingers
"Well....." Tirpitz grabs the tip of her cap
"Hehe. You're reverting to how you used to be"