Black King, Red Fox

During the incident with Tirpitz META and Victorious META clashing until one of them falls, King George V strays from the other kansens only to face against META versions of her allies. She struggled, but facing two META ships alone is still too much for her. Fortunately for her, Renown META and Repulse META refuses to damage her further out of the fear they might accidentally sink her.

"Nngh...."

Her knees have succumbed to the surface water, but she refuses to fully collapse even after taking two battleship shells out of nowhere. King George V musters what little strength she has and even with her arms visibly shaking, she presses both hands at the surface water just so she wouldn't admit defeat.

"I never thought you'd show up here.....Bismarck" Renown META blinks in genuine surprise
"We didn't do anything wrong" Repulse META quickly defends
"Hmph....." Hunter META refuses to face her

The culprit of the long distance attack from behind is a familiar figure donning a long tattered cape and followed by an enormous three headed beast.

"W-what in bloody hell.....?!" King George V shakes her head in shock

At first, it's because of the steel beast's looming above her, but then its owner's identity becomes obvious the moment she's a few meters close.

"It's been a while, King George V" Bismarck META tips off her META
"Bismarck......"

The appearance, voice, and even calm tone is undeniably Bismarck, but her expression is somewhat solemn and her eyes less proud and mighty.

"I apologize for the cowardly attack, but my intent is to immobilize you" Bismarck META quickly apologizes
"I can't quite process how somehow this version showed up now" King George V is dumbfounded
"This is between my sister and Victorious. Interfering will only provoke Tirpitz META further and harm this world's Tirpitz"
"So you were in this world but hiding all this time....."
"Gghk!"

King George V grunts in pain when her aching muscles reverberate all over her body. She forces what little strength she has to stand up because she couldn't accept being on the brink of collapsing while facing Bismarck META.

"Now tell me, are you a friend or foe?" King George V points her sword at her
"Grr!" Geryon lets out a deep growl
"Easy there...."

A single tap from Bismarck META and the three headed animated rigging shuts its mouths close and falls completely silent.

"I'm neither your enemy nor your friend....." Bismarck META replies differently
"Then....."
"......."
"What's with the sad gaze?"
"Nothing. I just remembered how in my timeline, we occasionally sparred as warriors who seek strong opponents and value honor"

Even if it's just for a few seconds, Bismarck META is reminded of how she and another version of King George V used to swing their swords at each other with an enthusiastic smile yet gentle expression.

"You're talking as if-"
"You died" Bismarck META doesn't hide the fact
"Oh....." King George V widens her eyes in shock
"That doesn't matter now. You're not the same person, so your fate differs"

Bismarck META isn't in the mood to reminisce about former comrades and allies from her timeline.

"Right now, I ask of you not to interfere with their clash. This is my sister's choice and I will accept the outcome no matter who is the victor" Bismarck META calmly requests
"You're going to let two former good friends fight each other to the death?" King George V glares at her
"Yes"
"I'm afraid I can't stand idly here"
"The Bismarck of this world tried to save her Tirpitz, so she used the META's fragment to extend her life. That only delayed the inevitable" Bismarck META begins to explain
"What do you mean?"
"Tirpitz's wisdom cube is beyond repair, but the META's freezing ability has stagnation and preservation properties. All it did was temporarily halt the wisdom cube's destruction"
"What does it have to do with not letting me stop them?"
"The normal one will perish here and the META one will take her place"
"What?!"
"The body's information will be retained but the consciousness and wisdom cube will belong to Tirpitz META"