To Face the Truth

On that night, Tirpitz looks at Victorious right in the eyes when she's faced with the truth. She always knows it will come to haunt and corner her one day. Just as she's conflicted with confessing, Victorious can no longer deny it no matter how much she looks away. That's why she wants Tirpitz herself to confirm it.

"That's right. I'm not your Tirpitz - I never was....."

Tirpitz clenches both of her fists and steels her will to finally confess what she wants Victorious to know all this time. Now, she feels a slight burden is lifted off her but it brings her conflicting relief and guilt.

"Then after the whole deal with Victorious META and for the past two months....." Victorious takes a step back
"Your Tirpitz died that day because her wisdom cube finally gave out. Ever since then, I took over this empty body"
"All this time, you were pretending to be my friend.....when you were......" Victorious covers her mouth
".....The Tirpitz META everyone presumed to be dead"

Tirpitz doesn't flinch or faze when she confirms of her identity as the supposedly deceased Tirpitz META.

"My friend has been dead all this time.....and....and I've been looking at......" Victorious slowly shakes her head

Learning and having the truth confirmed right before her eyes numbs Victorious's limbs that her legs visibly shake and on the verge of collapsing to the ground.

"No, no, no. This can't be right. Tirpitz can't be dead!" Victorious shouts in denial
"After the clash with Victorious META, the one who woke up was me. Tirpitz surrendered to her fate, so we both decided to end it that day"

Tirpitz doesn't defend or even move while Victorious repeatedly hits her chest and shoulders. The side of her lips nearly twitches from the pity seeing how Victorious can only vent out her grief and sorrow at the pretender.

"Why did you replace her knowing it's wrong! Is this the life you wanted?!" Victorious grits her teeth
"......." Tirpitz can't reply out of uncertainty
"You waited for this to happen, right?! Taking her body for your own was all you wanted-"
"I wanted revenge and to finally die for good, but she was afraid you'd make the same mistake. If I didn't care about you losing your way, I would have ditched you!" Tirpitz grabs Victorious's shoulders

Tirpitz doesn't want to react as much as possible, but she refuses to stay silent throughout the conversation.

"I may be horrible for trying to take her body and hurt others for revenge, but I didn't want this. Being alive again but having to continue someone's life is hell. There were moments I thought I'm better off dead again, but witnessing how you truly cared about her pacified my blind revenge.....and wished you'd see me the same way too"

On the occasion she would spend time with Victorious, Tirpitz laments how the affection isn't directed to her but to someone no one knows is already dead.

"I just want to see the Tirpitz that I know. The one who didn't push me away even after she lost her emotions. At the very least, I wanted to talk to her....." Victorious tightly clenches her fists
"......I'm sorry. I truly am"

Cold air surrounds Tirpitz and to force Victorious to accept the truth, she temporarily reveals her full META appearance, the same appearance she used when she manifested as a vengeful ghost possessing someone.

"I'm not asking for your forgiveness because I don't deserve it. Resent me, curse me, or even kill me. You have every right to be repulsed at seeing me" Tirpitz sighs in surrender
"Why did you lie to me? You deceived not just me but everyone else! I thought I didn't lose my friend but it was all a lie!"

Victorious repeatedly hits her chest, but her trembling arms can only deliver weak, halfhearted hits. She's extremely frustrated and hurt, but her overflowing tears are of someone grieving than resentful.