20: Unite song that drives you crazy 🚗VROOM-VROOM🚗

The baking's just about done, so I shall update this today, because the previous was yesterday's, I just couldn't finalize it before my mother showed up and demanded my knowledge.

........................................

We knitted, people.

Bro: *Suddenly speaks up after a rare and blessed silence*  I just realized that we learned completely nothing from school, and that it was a complete waste of time.

Me: Uh, dude?  I realized that when I was NINE.

Bro: ???

Me: *Sighs*  ..Years old.

Bro: *Enlightened*  Ohhh!

Me: *To mom*  Dad is like a lamp.  He only brightens when he gets turned on.

Mom: 😂😂🤣🤣🤣💀

I saw a bumper sticker on a car the other day, and I related to it SO much: 

You gotta be kitten me right meow.

Literally my mood when I go out in public and have to interact with most people.

Us: *Driving on the highway*

Me: Ah, it's time for another rousing game of: Does this random sadsack know what an indicator is, and how he should use it?

Family: *Cracking up*

Bro: *Pointing*  OOooOOOOoh, look!  THERE HE GOES!!!

Me: WELL, IS HE GONNA DO IT?!!

Dad: IT'S ANYONE'S GUESS!

Mom: He's not-  Oh, wait!  Never mind...

Us: He's lost already.

I messed around, combined a couple of different tunes from random songs, futzed with them, tweaked them, and after FOREVER of trying to record a single song in peace, I hath done it!!!

My homage to Ninjago!  (AnOtHeR oNe...)

Put your hands together!  (Unless if you're holding a pet, don't drop it, I beg of you.)