28: I HAVETH NEWS!!!

*Doing anything*

Mom: LeT's HaVe CoFfEe!

Me: Okay.

Us: *Have coffee*

*This doesn't have to be just Ninjago characters, but I'm limited for time, so there*

Most underrated characters, go:

-That one Claws of the Imperium soldier who kept trying to educate Rapton.  He probably had more brains than most of his colleagues.

- Echo Zane.  The lovable rustbucket whom the writers apparently forgot about after his very important role in Season 6?  He was literally FALLING APART, and he was still desperately trying to save his friends from certain doom.

-Hutchins.  He sacrificed his life to try to save the Royal Family.  (Okay, two died, and the one surviving one turned out to be an evil, manipulative mastermind bent on destroying the ninja and everything that they hold dear, but He TrIeD.)

-Cyrus Borg.  Even with his crippling disability, he still tries to make the city a better place every day with his many inventions.  He's happy and kind and deserves better than to have his tower taken over every season by every single villainous faction in the series.

-Faith.  She turned against her own brainwashed people to save them.  Mad props to her for becoming the leader of the Dragon Hunters when the previous leader disintegrated by dragon breath.  ..And the whole 'Imma warn the ninja about the Oni thing', but mainly season nine stuff.

-The hungry Serpentine.  GIVE HIM HIS SANDWICH!!!

-Mindroid.  For attacking Cryptor, though he was falsely proved.  We all know why...

-The Grundle.  For being the only creature who canonically came closest to destroying the ninja.  Pesky aging tea...

-Lou.  For finally having an official name since season 13.  And for accepting his son being a ninja in only one episode instead of wasting our time.  You're okay, man.

Ed+Edna.  For adopting that motormouth Lightning child and loving him as your own.  You're enabled him to live to enjoy his seasonly trauma, and for that, I thank you.

-Is the Mailman REALLY underrated?  REALLY?  🤷‍♀️