25: I can finally relate to Lloyd. (Send help, I beg of you.)

I just watched the first few episodes of the new Ninjago series this Saturday.  (And I plan on watching a few more tonight, but I'll see how it goes.  [Obviously, I wrote this small segment Sunday evening.])

Okay, Dragons Rising is ✨EXCELLENT✨ so far.  It's always scary when a franchise does something BIG to their show, but WOW!!!  🤩  They're really bringing their A-game!

I absolutely LOVE all of their callbacks to their beloved original series, the musical cues, the Overture being hummed at the ending of (I think it was) episode three, EVERYTHING!!!  The jokes are hilarious, (I had to hit pause just to be able to catch my breath a number of times) and there are a lot of them.

Lloyd accidentally attacking Kai, and then the brotherly hug.  🤗

Lloyd being socially awkward after being alone for several weeks is just my cup of tea.  I pitied the child before, but now I felt him on a more spiritual level.

I thought I was watching ME for a moment.

Lloyd, you have now become the most personally relatable character to me.

....................................................

That scares me tremendously, because of, you know, your LIFE.

Watched eps 4-7 on Sunday.  I'm getting there!

You know that moment when you want to quote lines from a show, but there's so much good material in it that you realize it would take far too long, so you don't?

Me.  ✋

Nya: *Is overjoyed that her brother is still alive, even though he's a Lego, which makes him virtually indestructible*  KAI!!!

Kai: *Running and screaming in terror, bringing the monsters right to the others*  I THINK I JUST MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAAAAAKE!!!

Nya: YOU IDIOT!!!  I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!  RAAAAAAAWR!!!!!

Okay, but the RGB siblings and their dynamics are just: *Chef's kiss*

Kai: Let's get back to the monastery, BoOgErS.

Lloyd: 😑  Stop it.

Them just hugging each other every time they realize they aren't dead yet.  

AND THE HAIR RUFFLES!!!  

MY HEART!!!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  😍🤗🤗🤗

They're so wholesome.  :)

Pulling down your notebook from your shelf and re-reading one of yours books (for me, it was The Forgotten Masters) and just re-living everything.

I don't want to sound like a narcissist or anything, because that is not my intention, (and you'd all better know me well enough by now not to assume that I am) but I WAS LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT.

It is my favorite of the two in the trilogy that I've written thus far.

I also unintentionally got stuck in the: 'I've been reading this for HOW long?!!' wormhole, so ye.

Clocks may yet turn out to be liars, but I'm pretty sure I spent 2-3 hours reading in five minutes.

Me who doesn't talk to people much, but talks to whatever book I'm reading at that moment: *Screams*  MY BABIESSS!!!

Not in a weird way, simply going 'Aaaaww!  So cute!', 'LOOK OUT!!!', THAT'S got to hurt!' at certain parts in the story.

Yesterday:

Me: *Quietly and very happily eating my sub*

Me: *Just about to take the last bite*

My MoThEr: *Suddenly notices me eating and goggles at me, her jaw dropping*  HOW'D YOU MANAGE TO EAT ALL THAT?!!

Me: *Calmly deadpans at her*  

Me: I employed the use of my mouth, obviously.  *Dramatically finishes eating*

Mom: 

Me:

Mom: .......................

Mom: Wow...

Me: Well, I'm hurt now...

Lloyd: So are we flirting right now?
Harumi: I AM LITERALLY STABBING YOU!!!
Lloyd: That doesn't answer my question.

*Sighs*  Lloyd, baby.  It doesn't work that way.