40: I'm nearly unalived by a dead person again

GUESS WHO NEARLY GOT PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS AGAIN!!!

BY A DEAD PERSON!!!

..AGAIN!

*For context*  I'm about to head down the stairs, as I so often mew!  ..I mean, do.  All is quiet, not a soul is around!  (There's me, but I don't count.  I'm not even hooman.)  UWU

*In a dramatic and very SpOoPy voice*  So there I am, at the top of our banister, about to head down, when SUDDENLY!

I sense this absolutely FURious, malevolent purr-esence pop up, RIGHT BEHIND MY FREAKING BACK!!!

So in that split-second, I immediately grab onto the side of the banister with one hand, the other clawing into the wall, and dig my heels into the carpet on the top level, just in time to have this chilling pair of hands shove into my back, IT screams into my ear, and I feel what can only be described as a horrifyingly powerful otherworldly force (kind of like a burst of wind, but without the wind, if that makes any sense) trying its darndest to make me break my neck falling down our unnecessarily steep flight of stairs.

So, me being me, instead of panicking or doing anything that you 'NoRmAl' humans would do, starts screeching my head off with all of the defiant catlike fury that I can muster.  (Which, unfortunately for my family's eardrums, is a HECKA lot.)

*Cue me yowling at the top of my lungs at the top of the stairs for about half a minute or so until I feel it stop and FINALLY go away*

Me: *Continues down the stairs*

Fam: *Is silently staring at me, all wide-eyed*

Me: *Makes deliberate eye contact with them, then calmly brushes myself off and go about my day*

*When a rando ghost shows up in your house*

Dad: I'm going to the 'bathroom'.  

Dad: *S l o w l y winks at me*

Him: *Goes up to inspect this new disturbance*

Him: *Coming back downstairs again*

Him: Grey sweatshirt.

Me: Ah.

..And that was literally it.  He didn't really bother to ascertain if it was a THREAT to his FAMILY or anything, but at least we now know that it was into NEUTRAL shades of CLOTHING.

SMH.