21: Psychic powers, UNITE!!!

This was me early Friday morning:  (Yes, this is when I finally managed to get around to writing this.) 👇

Nobody:

Me, still unconscious from sleep, but barely waking up at around 1-2 am: *Aggressively smashes a section of my Lego diorama on my desk with my fist, yowling a battle cry*

Me: *Hazily stares at it and withdraws my balled-up hand*

Me: *Ever so slightly waking up*  And THIS is why bro has learned not to sneak into my room while I sleep.  *Goes back to sleep*

#Thankful that Lego bricks are practically indestructible

Seriously.  

I remember dreaming about something vague, the urge to fight back, and then the next thing I know, my eyelids open a bit, and I see my fist C R A S H I N G down onto my lovely woodland clearing scene.

I felt the need to attack something in my slumber for some reason.

AGAIN.

Me: *To bro*  You know, my life simply hasn't been the same since the accident.

Bro: What accident?

Me: Your birth.

Bro:

Me: 

Bro: *Processing*

Bro: YOU-!!!  🤬

Me: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!  *Runs away*

Watched a dude walk his cat a few days ago.

His CAT.

I've seen a middle-aged Asian man walk his goat by the Kentucky Fried Chicken, but the CaT.  

The feline looked like it might have been the twin brother of the momma cat, but when I tell you that that cat behaved much better than most dogs I've seen visiting the trail here...

I mean, it walked alongside the guy, its tail straight up in the air, and it just..  Kept purr-fect pace with him.  

It was, quite frankly, ✨AdOrAbLe.✨

Mom: *To bro*  Why are you naked, child?

Bro: *Clearly indignant*  I AM /NOT/ NAKED!!!  I HAVE MY SLEEPING BOXERS ON!!!