23: I hath blessed you/The Omega returns

Sometimes, I like to REALLY be nice to a random person that I may never actually met IRL.  (I always try to be nice online, but this isn't about my computer-related activity this time.)

*Whispers*  Sometimes, when I see a Ninjago DVD on a grocery store display rack, I'll move it to the front row, as a kind of silent blessing to whomever will buy it.

Heh, actually, I always do that.

I like to change people's lives for the better.  🤭

..But I can't be the only one who sees a DVD of a movie or a show that I really like, that I already have, and still have this massive rush of joy just seeing it on the shelf, right?!!

It's a whole other kind of pleasure to know that you own it, but it's there, too.

Like you're just: HELLOOOO, MY DEAR OLD FRIEND!!!  FANCY SEEING YOU HERE!  HOW'S LIFE TREATING YOU?  WOULD YOU LIKE A COOKIE?

Bro's random Facebook message to me: Audience close aristocrat are the floor and rescue since close and starring transit-oriented community of equal now we saw we're in an EM you are bad and spelling wheeler horrible hacks spelling scores on and off or spellin.

Ah, Google voice thingy.  You're as clueless as ever, I see.

Me saying random Omega lines for..  Reasons...  

https://vocaroo.com/13nsHqmvN0ze

Imma abduct my bro's recording equipment soon, tho, because it's probably better than using my MP3 player to do something like this.

If anyone from school recognizes me from this, AHAHAHAHA-!

I don't know you.  

...............................................................

Yes, I was the one who did the funny voices and stuff.  

BUT YOU STILL DON'T KNOW ME!!!

Nobody:

Dad: *Randomly skipping over to the car when we go to pick him up from work*

Dad: *Dorky grin*

Mom: *Deep and long-suffering sigh*

Mom: *To me*  I promise you again that he wasn't like this when I married him.

Dad: *Pokes head through mom's window*

Mom: *Jumps in fright and screams*

Dad: *Quickly kisses her*  I love you!!!

Me: Can you be any MORE of a doofus?

Me: But we love you.

Mom: *Glaring at him*  Questionably.

Cole: You know, not every problem can be solved with a sword.
Lloyd: That's why I carry two swords.