Chapter 4 ~ Molly

Rose POV:

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped, I hadn't heard anyone coming.

"Lily?" I said after seeing some red hair, but Lily's hair wasn't that curly. 

"No, my name is Molly. Molly Prewett" (A/N: I know that she wasn't at Hogwarts then but just go with it) The girl said said soothingly. I looked up. There stood a girl who looked like she was in about 6th or 7th year with short curly hair and a friendly smile. "Are you okay?" she asked "What happened?"

"My friend, who was sorted into Slytherin said he doesn't want to me friends with me anymore because I am a muggleborn." I said between sobs. Wow, this is what people meant when they say ugly crying, isn't it. "But why did he bother to talk to me in the first place then if he was just going hurt me like this. I know all of this this might seem like an over reaction, I mean the train was the first time I had ever properly talked to him, but I think, well I thought, I liked him. Like like liked  him." I rambled. The girl pulled me into a hug.

"He's stupid. Boys are stupid. Pureblood supremacists are especially stupid. So don't you think about it. If he doesn't want to be friends with you because of that stupid, stupid reason," she said kneeling down in front of me and taking my hands in hers "Then he doesn't deserve you. Look at you, you are pretty, you seem very kind and like you have an amazing personality, anyone would be lucky to have you." She handed me a packet of tissues "If they were still at school I would set my twin brothers on him, but because they are not I think your best bet is the marauders, Sirius Black, James Potter, Peter Petigrew and Remus Lupin. They will put him back in his place."

Yeah there is just one little problem with that, I thought to myself. Although Sirius doesn't seem to have the same beliefs as Regulus on blood purity so maybe he would help. I guess you can't know until you ask. 

"Thank you so much Molly."

"Your very welcome." she said, standing up "If you ever need anything else please just say." she said offering her hand to me. 

"There is one thing," I said "Can you show me where the Gryffindor common room is. I told the others to go on without me." 

"Of course, I was going to head that way myself."

We talked the whole way. I learnt that her boyfriend, Arthur, had proposed to her over the summer:

"Look at the ring!" she told me excitedly. It was simple but very beatiful.

"So much for boys are stupid." I teased.

"Well they are, especially this one. He blew almost all his money on this ring" She said in mock anger but I could tell she didn't mind to much. 

She learnt about Petunia and her dislike for magic.

*

Finally, after trekking up moving staircases and across long corridors we got to a portrait of a Lady in a pink dress.

"This is the Fat Lady," Molly said "She guards the entrance to the Gryfindor common room."

"What is that one doing not with the rest of the first years." The Fat Lady asked.

"She got lost." Molly said winking at me.

"Password?" 

"Rex" replied Molly and the portrait swung open. 

"Rose! There you are I was worried sick!" Lily said running towards me.

"Gees Lily, I'm fine" I said as she wrapped me in a ginormous hug. 

"Mum would've killed me if I had lost you on your first day!"

"Rosey Posey, we thought something had happened to you!" said Sirius, him and James strutting over with Remus behind them rolling his eyes. .

"I was thinking I would have to go and try to find you. I couldn't have my future wife's sister getting hurt." said James. Lily and I both rolled our eyes

"Guys, I'm fine Molly found me and showed me the way here." I said smiling.

"Thank you so much Molly, I don't know what we would've done if you didn't find her." Said Lily.

"It was no problem really." She said "Now I better be getting to bed, I'm exhausted." She waved goodbye and went up one of the staircases. 

"Vilolet told me that Regulus wanted to speak to you and you said you would catch up but you never did. She was almost as worried as me." 

"I swear if that little shit did anything to hurt you.."

"Sirius, you have literally known me for about 5 minutes and he is your brother."

"And your like the little sister I've never had. Also my parents are a bit messed up and I'm scared that they've gotten to him. Please just tell us what happened."

"Fine, he told me he didn't want to be friends with me anymore because I am muggleborn."

Lily looked shocked.

"Why that little -" Said Sirius storming to the door. 

"Wait!" I called "I have a better idea." (insert evil smirk)

*

3rd person POV

"This is a great idea Rose Bud, I can't believe we've never thought of it before!" said James

"I know, we might have to let you into the marauders at this rate." said Sirius "Pranking everyone in Slytherin who has called someone a mudblood, its amazing!"

"I have had a LOT of pranking experience, being the youngest does have its benefits." I replied.

"Okay," said Remus consulting a book "I think I know how to do the spell. Verbum Revilo Mudblood. Veritas Narro. All done, him and a few others will say excatly what they are thinking and if they say the word mudblood or are racist in any way they will throw up a slug and yell loudly that Gryffindor is the best house, your welcome." (A/N: I made up these spells they are not official).

"Thanks so much Remus!" I said excitedly.

Lily looked over and shook her head. They looked like they were up to something. She should have never allowed them to meet, now all hell was going to break loose. 

A/N: This is probably the last chapter of first year that I am going to do, I hope you enjoyed. Should I skip to 3rd or 4th year, please put what you think in the comments. Also I found this and it was too good not to share:

 Also I found this and it was too good not to share:

Thats all for now, thanks for reading!