Chapter 11 ~ Secret Love

Regulus POV:

The last couple of weeks have been the hardest, but best of my life. I spend the days wishing that the evening would arrive, when I sneak up to the astronomy tower to meet Rose. It kills me to pretend to hate her and hide our relationship from Ben, but I know it has to be done for many reasons:

1) the whole Slytherin and Gryffindor rivalry thing

2) My family would disown me if they knew I was seeing her because she is muggleborn AND a Gryffindor

3) She has just been through a break up and doesn't want to seem like a hypocrite for moving on quickly

4) Sirius

I just wish that these things didn't matter, and they don't when we are together. 

It was an unusually sunny and warm October afternoon and I was walking down a seemingly empty corridor, when I felt someone pull me into an empty classroom. I looked around me, searching for the person who dragged me in here. Then my eyes fell on Rose. A smile found its way to my lips.

"I'm sorry, I just could wait until this evening, its too long."

 She leaned into me, looked up and our lips brushed. The kiss quickly became more heated. I pulled away reluctantly, wanting more, but knowing better.

"Rose, what if someone sees us?" I whispered, wanting nothing more than to kiss her again. 

"I don't care." she said leaning in again.

"And I wish I didn't." I said locking the door "And its stupid that we have to keep this secret, but it's better this way, trust me." 

"I know." she said defeated "I just wish we didn't have to hide."

"I promise you, some day in the future we wont have to. We can only talk to the people who accept us and we wont have to think about my parents, or anyone's opinion." I said sitting down on a desk and dragging her by the hand to sit next to me.

"We could get a cat and live in a little cottage."

"That sounds amazing!" I said imagining what a home full of love would feel like. 

"Hey Reg. I feel like I need to tell someone about us, or I will burst. Can I just tell my closest friends, just Athena and Violet, they wont tell anyone."

"Okay, Can I tell Ben then?"

"Of course. Trust me it will feel great to tell someone."

 "I know this is a lot to ask, but do you mind not telling Lily, it's just I don't want Sirius or the marauders to know and the less people that know the better."

"Okay, we will have to tell them at some point though."

"I know, and we will, just not now."

"Just take your time, I don't want you to feel pressured to tell anyone. I wont tell Violet and Athena if you don't want me to."

"No, tell them, I think it will be good for both of us. Anyway, I should probably be going now." I bent down to kiss her goodbye, trying to make each second last "Bye love, see you later." I said, reluctantly leaving. Telling Ben would be good, wouldn't it?

A/N: Sorry for the wait, please don't kill me!!! I had so much on but I was also very unmotivated and had a bit of writers block which is also the reason that the chapter is so short. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and hopefully there wont be as much of a wait next time. To make it up to u guys here are some memes (there are quite a few, I got distracted) Disclaimer the memes are not mine I found them on pintrest: