Chapter 16 - Easter Hols!!

3rd person POV:

The second term flew by in a haze of laughter and kisses, and neither Rose nor Regulus wanted it to end. Both Regulus and Rose had to go back home for the holidays again, against both of their wishes. Rose was going back home for Petunia's and Vermin, I mean Vernon's, wedding and Regulus had to return home as his parents were hosting a ball which he had been told he had to attend to prove that at least one of their son's was not a complete disappointment. In conclusion, both were very much dreading the holidays. However, in a lot of cases, this one being no exception, the things that you are dreading have a way of creeping up on you faster than you ever could of imagined and before they knew it they were on the train back home. 

"You better write to me. I think your letters might be the only thing that keep me from going mad these next couple of weeks with all the wedding preparations. Petunia is going to be unbearable."

Regulus smiled "Of course, but you have to write to me too, make sure my parents don't convert me into their perfect little pureblood son." He laughed, although not really joking. Before they knew it they were back at Platform 9 3/4.  Rose was about to leave when Regulus grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him. He kissed her softly, in their concealed compartment, not wanting to leave. They broke apart and Rose smiled up at him then said seriously.

"If it gets too bad owl me or even just turn up at my door. It might be a bit crazy but it's better than..." 

"I know." He said, knowing full well that could never summon the bravery to leave. Rose pecked him on the lips one last time before turning to leave. Just before she left she turned around one last time, "Please just.... just stay safe." she pleaded. he nodded. Than she left and Regulus was left alone. He gathered his stuff and then left the compartment as well. 

Rose POV: 

I stepped onto the platform and immediately spotted my mum and my dad with Lily and, WHAT?! JAMES!? But Lily HATED James! I walked over. 

"Hi!" I said hugging my mum and dad. I then shot Lily a look that said "WHAT?! WHY?! You need to tell me everything!" This was going to be eventful. 

Regulus POV:

I got off the train and searched the platform for Kreacher. I finally spotted him. 

"Hello Master Regulus, how was your term."

"It was great thanks Kreacher." I said smiling, thinking of all the good moments between me and Rose. "How's everything been at home?"

"Kreacher is very busy preparing for the ball. Kreacher was under strict instructions to be quick picking up Master Regulus so Kreacher could carry on with preparations, so we must go now." he said holding out his hand to me for dissaperation. I shook my head slightly thinking about how unfairly my parents treated Kreacher but then held onto his arm. "This Easter is going to be awful." I thought. 

a/n: chapter 16 for my 16th birthday!!!

sorry if these chapters were slightly out of sync with the rest of the story, I may have forgotten some parts of the story line. 

Hope you enjoyed <3