Seven

What was I thinking!?

I pace my room anxiously. I run a hand through my hair as I take a quick deep breath. Surely he would have been suspicious on how tall I was because wolves normally range about two feet.

Relax Clay I'm sure he didn't think much of it. "Clay hurry up you're going to be late!", I hear my dad yell from down stairs.

Finally Friday, I was both mentally and physically exhausted from having to be in school, having Aiden pester me with questions, and having to run around the forest to try and find my necklace.

So a break was definitely needed but I just have to get through this day and I can finally rest.

I push open the school door and make my way to my locker. "There you are!", I hear Aiden say behind me while I was putting my combination in.

I sigh to myself Here comes the questions. "Are you still gonna ignore me?", technically I was ignoring him but I just didn't have the motivation to respond to him.

"If that's what you're gonna call it then yeah I am", I tell him while I opened up my locker not even bothering to face him while I spoke.

"Listen man, if something happened or if something is going on I'm here to listen", it was quite odd to see this side of Aiden since he always acted like the "tough" guy and never seemed to show any kind of actual affection.

So it was weird of him trying to show empathetic support for me. As much as he was willing to listen, he was the last person I wanted to disuse about my life problems to. "I'm fine", I say to him blankly as I turned to look at him.

The bell rings as I shut my locker. "See you in class", I say to him when I left. Leaving him standing there confused.

Just gotta make it through the day. I take my seat at my desk and like always Aiden is there following close behind then taking his seat next to mine. He then leans close to me.

"Hey how about we hang out together after school maybe that would make you feel better", I was about to respond but then that's when I remembered.

George.

I turn my head slightly but just enough for me to look behind myself to see  him. And fair enough there he was reading the same book from yesterday.

He was wearing a dark blue hoodie today. He seems to always wear that color. I smile to myself but quickly dropping it while I turned to look back at Aiden.

"I can't, I'm busy", I say again blankly but right when he was about to respond he gets cut off by the bell so he then leans back and sits normally in his chair.

But during class I couldn't help but give a few glances back at George, I never really noticed him until yesterday.

And now do I really notice his scent that seemed to over power over all the other scents that were in the room like people's perfumes, the different hair products they used, their deodorants you name it but his scent was all I could smell and I liked it to the point I might even love it.

He stuck his tongue out as he focused on writing what ever it was.

Cute I smile to myself Wait cute?-

"Mr.Walker!", the teacher yells as she adjusts her glasses. I quickly turn to face her and I'm met with her staring down at me with her nose scrunched up.

"Mind answering number 12?", she tells me. Uh oh I look behind her to the board but nothing was written. "Maybe try paying attention next time, Davidson you answer", she ordered.