Twenty-Five

I hear footsteps behind me as I shut my locker. "George!", I hear someone call out. I turn to see Nick walking over to me.

"Hi Nick"

"I uh heard what happened"

"Yeahh", I say as I stared at the floor. "D-do you know when he's gonna leave?", I asked. "He said at least a day before they get released. So we only have him for about more six days"

"It's not fair. Why do we have to cut all contact with him?"

"So your dad won't find out where he is. I reckon you'll be the first person he'll ask where he went" I roll my eyes. "Great", and with that the bell rings.

"I'll see you later man", Nick says as he pats my shoulder while walking pass me. "See ya"

I walk into class and sit in my seat. Then it was the same old routine. The teacher takes attendance then let's us go to work on our project.

Clay sits next to me like usual. "Hi George"

"Hi", I say softly back. "Soo I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me today, after school", he asks. I give him a smile.

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Possibly"

"Where's this date gonna be at then"

"I was planning on taking you to the mall"

"To do what, spoil me?"

"Maybee", he says with a sly smile. I giggle to his comment. "Then I would love to go"

"Perfect then you know where to meet me"

I walk out of the building. I see Clay in the distance so I make my way over to him. "Took you long enough", he says playfully. "Sorry I had to put my books away"

"By the way I brought my car so we wouldn't have to go on the bus again"

"This whole time you had a car?", I asked as we walked through the parking lot. "Yeah but I prefer to 'wolf' around or get on the bus"

I roll my eyes. Clay then reaches into his pocket and takes out a pair of keys. He clicks a button and the headlights of a red car besides us turns on.

I open my mouth in shock. "You have a Chevrolet Camaro!?"

"Sure do", he says as he brings his thumb up to his mouth, licking it to clean off a mark off the car.

"I can't believe you choose the bus over this"

I start to feel everyone look over at us. Clay then looks up and notices a couple of girls staring at him and his car in awe. "Come here, I gotta show them I already have a passenger princess", he says walking over to the passenger side.

I bite back a smile as I walked over as well. He then opens the door the for me. I sit myself on the leather seat that had red seams as I placed my bag on the floor in between my legs.

But then Clay places his forearm on the roof of the car and looks down at me. "And just in case they didn't get the memo", he says. He uses his other hand to grab me under my chin, bringing me close to him.

He plants a soft tender kiss on my lips and pulls away with a smirk. I stared back at him in shock. "

"You're gonna catch flies darling", he says in his new found confidence, shutting my mouth close with the hand that was still on my chin. He backs away and shuts the door.

(Don't be intimidated George try to imagine him in his underwear...OH NO HE'S HOT 😭)

I cover my face trying to hid the blush that now formed on my face. I look towards the front and see the group of girls.