Thirteen

It was the end of the day so I made my way out of the school building but then that's when I see Clay.

I remember that Nick had asked me if I could ask Clay if he was able to hang out with both me and him after school tomorrow, so I walk over to him.

"Clay wait up!", I yell.

He stops in his tracks and turned to look at me.

"What's up George?", He replied.

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me and Nick tomorrow after school at a park or something", I asked. He was about to reply but Aiden interrupts him. 

"I warned you George!", Aiden shouted. We both turned to look at him. He then pushes me to the ground and started to throw punches at me.

"I'm sick of your annoying little!-", He yells.

"Aiden stop it!", Clay shouts as he tried to pry him off of me.

I tried to fight back but he had pinned me to the floor making me unable to move. He then hits me straight on the face.

That's definitely gonna hurt in the morning.

He then starts hitting my stomach, I start to  get dizzy.

*Clay's POV *
"Aiden get off of him!", I shout.

I feel my breath start to become rapid.

I look down at my hands as they tremble with upcoming anger filling inside me.

There was now a crowd of people around us which made me more anxious and without thinking I shove through the crowd that gave out a couple of "Oh!" or "Oh my god!" with each punch Aiden gave.

I jump into a big bush that was near by and I hopped out of it, quickly rushing to the circle of people that had formed.

I could feel the cement on my paws, the ohs that came from the crowd soon turned into terrified screams as they scattered like a stampede of deer, just running their separate ways to get to safety.

I stopped and growled to get Aiden's attention.

He looks up and sees me, I could just see the color drain off his face. George then turns his head to see what he was looking at.

"D-Dream?", he says barely.

Aiden then looks back down at George. "You know that thing!?", He looks back up at me and gets off of George and starts to back away slowly.

I then look down at George.

He was just covered in bruises that were already turning purple. I winced at the sight. George then starts to slowly get up as he made his way over to me.

When he was close enough to me he grips onto the fur on my neck to help himself get back up.

Once George was stable enough to stand next to me I looked back at Aiden and let out a low growl.

*George's POV*
As soon as Dream let out a growl I could see Aiden start to stare at me in fear.

I suddenly felt powerful.

I take one step forward but still holding to Dream.

"I'm not gonna let you control who I hang out with Aiden, and just so you know if you ever put your hands on me again I will have him find you and you can probably imagine what will happen next", I say as I motioned my head towards Dream.

I've never seen Aiden look so terrified.

"Um y-yeah", he stutters.

"Don't say I didn't warn you", I smirk to the familiar words as I let go of Dream.