Fifteen

It was break so I made my way to the cafeteria. I haven't seen Nick yet so I was alone. As I entered the cafeteria I looked around to see if I could find him. Then that's when I see him with Clay.

"Hey guys", I say to them.

They both turn to me and give me a"Hello"

I could see Aiden by Clay's side, not daring to look my way which causes me to smile.

Finally, I don't have to deal with him anymore.

*Nick's POV*
I readjust my hat then look towards the brunette and blond as they talked with one another.

I watched as they talk.

I smirk to the tension between the two.

There is definitely something going on.

Clay notices my smirk "What?", he asks "Oh nothing", I say as I roll my eyes. I can see George also give me a questioning look.

"Anyway, we're all hanging out after school right?", they both nod in unison. "George you have permission? For once?", I say jokingly.

He roll his eyes "I just told my dad that I signed up for an after school program"

"And he bought it?", Clay asks. "Yeah surprisingly, I wonder how long it's gonna go on for", George says. "You never really said what we were gonna do", Clay asks as George hums in agreement.

Hm I think I have an idea.

"I was thinking we could go to the coffee shop downtown", I suggest.

"Yeah that should be fine", George says. Then they both go back to talking about whatever it was they were talking about before.

Everything is going according to plan. I say as I smirk to myself.

*George's POV*
The final bell rings and everyone make there way out of the school. I was quite tired because my teacher decided to give us lots of work for the day and I was practically burnt out.

I walk down the front steps then see Clay by the bike racks. I walk over to him. "Hi George", he says as he softly smiles. "Hi, have you seen Nick yet?", I ask him to which he shakes his head.

I sit myself against one of the bike racks. Then my leg starts to anxiously bounce. Clay turns and notices "What's wrong", he asks.

"Nothing really I'm just nervous, what if my dad somehow finds out that I lied to him because the last time I went against his orders he... grounded me..", I lie.

"He won't find out, it's gonna be fine", he says softly as he sits next to me against the bike rack.

He then places a supportive hand on my knee to prevent it from bouncing again along with a reassuring smile. I take a deep breath and feel myself start to calm down.

Where's Nick?

And as if on cue my phone vibrates. Clay removes his hand from my knee as I reached to get my phone. It was a message from Nick.

Nickypoo 🐼💩
_______________

Today at 3:47 PM

Heyy so like something
came up and I won't be able
to go anymore but you guys
have fun without me!

It was literally his idea to hang out?

I feel Clay look over my shoulder. "Well I guess it's just the two of us then", he says as he stands up. " I guess so", I say.

"Don't sound too excited", he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes.