Thirty-Two

-Kinda of a long chapter

*George's POV*
When I woke up I went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I stared at myself as I cleaned my teeth. But I freeze once I remembered something.

Something that I've been dreading for the pass couple of days.

Clay's leaving tomorrow.

I still have to set up his party with Nick after school.

I continued to brush my teeth as I thought to myself, spitting out the toothpaste once I finished.

*Meoww*

I look down to see Luna at my feet. She then rubs her head against my leg. Smiling, I crouched down to stroke her along her back. "Good morning to you too Lulu", I say softly.

I stand back up then make my way back to my room, Luna following close behind. She quickly goes to the empty space at the bottom of one of my bookshelves. I had put a soft bluish purple bed for her there because she seemed to like it down there.

Once I was finally dressed I pick up my bag from the floor and made my way to the front door.

I leaned back in my chair, waiting for class to start. But then that's when I see a familiar blond. He softly smiles as our eyes met. But instead of getting into his seat he walked over to me.

I watched him with a raised brow as he neared.

"Hi", he says.

"Hello, what did you need?", I kindly asked.

"Wow I can't come over to say hi to my princess?"

"Shh! People are gonna hear!"

"I thought you liked people knowing you're mine", he says with a slight smirk as he lean down.

"Doesn't mean I want you to shout it from the rooftops"

"Finee. And is there anything happening today? Because Nick told me to meet him somewhere dressed nicely"

"I don't think so. Maybe he just wants to take you on a nice friendly dinner"

"You're a terrible liar", he says as he chuckles.

"W-what do you mean? I didn't lie"

"Your heart rate spiked when you were telling your little story"

"You can listen to heart beats?"

"George, I have super hearing. I can hear things that other people can't. Thought we already established that a long time ago"

"Well that's not why my heart rate went up"

"Then why?"

"I-I got nervous"

"Nervous?"

"Y-yeah"

"By what?"

"By.."

"Do I make you nervous George?", he tells me in a low voice as he neared my face.

"Alright lover boy I hope you know you guys are still at school and not in your bedroom", Hannah says as she gently pulled Clay away by his shoulder. "Thanks for the reminder", he says with sarcasm filling his tone. Hannah just scoffs.

TW mature language
"Now take your horny ass to your seat before you get yelled at", she tells him as she sits down in her seat.

We share one last glance before turning around. "I swear you guys are something else. I can't even imagine what you guys do behind closed doors"