Withdraw! Wait, we're missing one!

Nikolai's radio crackled as a loyalist shouted over the radio, "We have Russian attack helicopters coming from over the ridge!"

"Gear up!" Voices shouted throughout the villa as soldiers scattered to gather their equipment.

Another voice replied to the first transmission, "How many of them?"

"Three Havocs and four - no, five Mi-17s! Commandos fast-roping down!"

"Then get a fire team on the roof!" The transmission ended as Nikolai turned his head as a bald soldier ran into the room. Katana sized him up, seeing the Russian's best of the best; it was Yuri.

"Yuri, get over here!" Nikolai shouted as Yuri stepped over. Soap coughed, grabbing onto Yuri's shirt. Katana stepped back instinctively as she reached for her weapon, holding the equipment securely to her chest. A distance rumble was heard, a whopping sound as it quickly got louder.

"What the hell is that?" Katana muttered as she took a step forward, wanting to go to the window and look. As she was about to take another step forward, a deafening crash filled the room as the wall crumbled to pieces as the nose of an MI-28 Havoc crashed through, throwing everyone to the ground for cover.

"Is everyone alright?!" Price shouted as he stood up. Nikolai pushed himself up and pointed to Price.

"Yuri, do whatever this man says!" Yuri nodded as Katana pushed herself up, keeping her M4 clutched in her hands.

Price turned to Yuri and Katana, "Take positions on the balcony, we have to buy the doctor some time! Keep your eyes on the courtyard!"

Katana quickly darted forward onto the courtyard as the courtyard gate exploded, soon after all radios crackled, "They've breached the courtyard!"

Katana raised her M4, spotting the first ultranationalist and squeezed the trigger as the gun erupted, sending the bullet flying into the soldier who fell down, never to get back up again. She darted her eyes slightly left and switched targets, continuing the process as Yuri and Price returned fire. The Russians began to return fire as rounds began to strike around Katana, most wildly missing as she continued to take targets down.

"We need to hold them off and buy time for Soap!" Price shouted as smoke popped at the entrance with the remaining soldiers falling back. Yuri continued picking off the stragglers as Katana lowered her weapon.

"First wave is pulling back!" A slight laugh left her throat as Yuri quickly reloaded his weapon. He turned his head to Katana.

"Only to re-group and hit us again." Yuri turned his attention back to the developing battlefield.

Everyone's radio crackled again, "Havoc incoming!" As the transmission ended, a MI-28 Havoc flew towards the villa and began to hover right over the courtyard as the cannon opened fire on the three on the balcony. Rounds began to shred what walls remained with one of the cannon rounds striking the doctor who immediately collapsed lifelessly. The helicopter continued to fire until an explosion ripped the cockpit into pieces as the helicopter tumbled away from the villa, exploding into an inferno on the ground.

Nikolai raised his head, "Yuri, get over here! Give him the shot!" Yuri rushed over to Nikolai and grabbed the syringe from the table and injected Soap as Soap groaned, but it kept his vitals going. He looked up only to see the door bust down as an Ultranationalist charged into the room as Price lunged, grabbing the gun and pushed the soldier against the doorframe, with his free hand Price un-holstered his sidearm and pushed the barrel to the soldier's head and squeezed the trigger. More bullets clanged against the floor as soldiers from the roof began firing into the exposed room.

"They're on the roof, we have to get Soap out of here!" Price shouted as he turned to his team. Nikolai reached under Soap and picked the wounded soldier up.