The Hunt continues

Both Ironsides and Feather quickly followed up by firing their rockets at the first jeep and last jeep, causing deafening explosions. Immediately Lightning squeezed the trigger as the machinegun chugged to life, suppressing many of the mercenaries and catching the unlucky bunch who were out in the open. Arrow, Metal, Feather, and Rattle began advancing through the trees as the group snapped to targets who ran and downed the targets in a heartbeat. Frost quickly began to advance as well as Ironsides equipped his MK48 and laid down more suppressing fire.

"Disciple Four, push left with Three."

Rattle nodded and began pushing in the direction Arrow ordered him to advance in with Feather by his side.

"Disciple Two and Five, shift suppressing fire to the middle. Target the package. Six, with me." Arrow pushed right as the machine gun fire shifted to the middle jeep. The mercenaries blindly responded and opened fire as best as they could, however the rounds went in wild directions, none nearing the pack as the pack continued to advance. Arrow crouched behind a tree as he turned his head, spotting Frost. "Seven, link up with Six and continue pushing right."

"Confirmed." Frost darted from tree to tree, soon ending up at Metal's side as the mercenaries panicked and ran behind the jeeps for cover. Already two squads were downed by the sudden ambush in an area they considered safe. Ironsides and Lightning advanced up to the edge of the treeline where the other two teams waited as the fire suddenly ceased. The mercs used the time scrambling to seek better cover and drag their wounded away as a squad formed at the back of the last vehicle to push into the forest. As the squad advanced, the pack opened fire again with devastating effects as the hailstorm ripped into the soldiers in the open causing the others to abandon all efforts previously attempted.

With half of the mercs laying dead or bleeding out, the remaining decided to get the packages and escape. Arrow smirked as he waited for this, raising his hand he stood as the rest of the pack did. The mercs opened the door as the soldiers began motioning for someone to get out, Arrow blinked. Now this made sense, the package were humans. He took a step forward, keeping his weapon raised as he squeezed the trigger, firing upon the group attempting to retreat as rounds struck the bulletproof glass causing screams within the vehicle.

Frost and Metal pushed up to the rear vehicle that was still burning and peaked from behind. "The mercs are escorting the package, it's a family!" Frost shouted on the radio.

"Engage, force them to run to Price!" Arrow's voice responded as Katana lowered her head down on the sights of the M240 set up above the trail, peering over. She was waiting for the rest of the platoon to come running up here.

Arrow took another step forward, lowering his weapon as he began to run to the jeep. Rattle radioed over the chaos unfolding as Metal and Frost carefully selected their targets. "Packages are out, I count five plus their escort. They're on the run in our direction." Gunshots soon followed as screams were heard as Arrow poked his head up. He immediately spotted three of the escorting mercs falling over as Rattle and Feather standing and advancing as were Metal and Frost.

Seeing this, the few guards grabbed the VIPs and ran further into the village as two squads reacted and began to open fire on Rattle and Feather as the two dove into cover. Metal and Frost quickly veered out of their line of sight. Arrow raised his weapon, setting the magazine hold on the hood of the vehicle in order to stabilize his fire as he targeted a machine gunner who kept suppressing Rattle and Feather. He squeezed the trigger, slowly releasing pressure feeling the trigger click and rapidly squeezed again firing two rounds. The two rounds struck home as the first shot struck the weapon and the second struck the gunner's collarbone.

"Two, Five, on me now!" Arrow shouted as the unengaged merc squad began to fire upon Arrow's position as Arrow ducked, the bullets snapping overhead. Ironsides rushed over, laying on the ground as he kicked his bipod down and began unloading into the squad engaging Arrow as Lightning rushed to the otherside of the vehicle and repeated the same method, firing upon the squad engaging Rattle and Feather, causing both squads to slow down their fire as many ducked behind the brick wall.