Finally some rest

Arrow nodded as Price turned to the town, pressing on his radio. "Drone inbound Yuri, get Katana and get to the helicopter!"

Katana and Yuri both scrambled from the shed, running in the direction of Price as another missile screamed at the Earth, impacting next to the two causing a tree to fall right behind Katana. "Oh shit!"

Yuri reached back and grabbed Katana's hand and yanked her to him as the two began to run. "Keep up!" He shouted as the two began to run downhill with more missiles flying into the Earth. He took a sudden left, running to a rooftop as a missile slammed into where the two would've been standing. Yuri and Katana came to a sudden halt as the two looked over the ledge.

"What next?" Katana petrified, shouted to Yuri as a missile slammed into the house below them. The roof crumbled and fell apart as the two began to slide down the hill, tumbling below. The two slid around what they could to avoid debris, but ultimately crashed into the river where the two were swept away by the current.

Nikolai flying overhead continued spotting, looking below as Price did frantically, he couldn't lose anymore team members. Arrow calmly swept the area as he spotted movement in the river. "Spotted the two." Yuri had grabbed onto a tree branch, still holding Katana's arm and pulled the two onto the riverbed.

Price motioned Nikolai to land next to the two. "Good, we'll need him. We're going after Makarov."

Soap groaned. "Who's Yuri?"

The group sat around a fire as Yuri and Katana remained close to each other. Arrow had kept far enough distance from the pair as it seemed their bond faded while her and another man grew closer to each other. He glanced back to the fire as he shifted around to get comfortable. The group had made it to another safehouse that was relatively unknown to anyone. Soap was inside being treated by Ivy as Roach was joyous to see everyone alive again. Arrow turned his head towards the sky as he exhaled.

Everything seemed to have fallen apart over the last week but he was alive. He can adjust to this all in time. Price stepped out of the wood line, he had been on patrol when Arrow spotted him. "Off shift?"

Price nodded, exhausted from everything as Arrow pushed himself up, grabbing his weapon. The movement drew a look from Katana and Yuri as the two had paused their conversation. Arrow stood on his feet and reached for his helmet, clipped on his vest. "I have the next shift sir, get some rest." Arrow spoke to Price as Price stepped to the side.

"We need to speak about mission details." Katana blinked. Price already had a mission for him? She turned back to the fire and shook her head.

"No need sir, leaving first thing when sunrise hits. I'll keep you updated on progress." Arrow kept his gaze to the forest.

"Wish to be accompanied? Roach perhaps?"

"Still wounded sir. I'll be fine alone." He turned his gaze to Price, glancing at Katana before averting his eyes back to Price. "I'm used to it anyways." Arrow stepped off into the forest as Price called out again.

"Katana will replace you in a few hours."

Arrow turned back before continuing on his patrol. "Don't bother sir." He faced the forest and stepped off. She had definitely hurt the man to his core and twisted him around. Price shook his head and slowly stepped over the log Arrow was resting on, moving closer to the fire.

Katana stared at the fire, as she had long gone silent, thinking of Arrow. He should be dead but why did some of her still care? "You alright?" Yuri's voice snapped her out of her trance.

Katana looked down at her feet and sighed. "I need to go talk to that moron... I'll be back." Katana pushed herself up as Yuri continued to look at her.