Chapter 1

Qin Zhaoci never imagined that her cause of death would be to be pushed out to fend off zombies.

After all, since the end of the world, she, as a space power user, has been hiding behind and providing supplies for everyone. In the end of the world, supplies are equivalent to everyone's life, so everyone takes good care of her and protects her every time she goes out.

Therefore, she never thought that the people in the team would suddenly push her out at a critical moment. When the zombie bit her neck mercilessly, Qin Zhaoci had only one thought in her mind, that she was dead.

 .......

When she opened her eyes again, what she saw was gray and white, and there was a strange smell around the tip of her nose. Her body seemed to be soaked in viscous liquid, which made her unable to react for awhile.

The moment she opened her eyes, it seemed that an instrument beside her also rang, making a rapid beeping sound.

"Dididi, the patient is awake, alarm, alarm, alarm!"

As the loud alarm sounded, Qin Zhaoci vaguely saw a few blurred figures through the foggy glass in front of her, and recognized someone who seemed to have walked into the room.

"Am I saved?" Qin Zhaoci whispered in her heart, and after a while, she couldn't hold back the strong sense of tiredness and fell asleep again.

.......

When Qin Zhaoci opened her eyes again, the unknown liquid she felt before had already disappeared. She turned her head and looked around, and found herself lying on a strange bed surrounded by pure white. According to her previous life experience, she judged that she should be in the hospital at the moment.

But since the apocalypse began, the hospital has long since ceased to exist, and she still remembers being bitten by a zombie before she fell into a coma. She had survived for so many years in the apocalypse, and she had never heard of anyone who would not mutate after being bitten by a zombie.

Just when Qin Zhaoci was thinking about what was going on now, two young-looking women sitting beside the bed caught her attention, and when Qin Zhaoci saw them, they were cuddling together in a light sleep.

She didn't know these two women, Qin Zhaoci came to this conclusion the first time she saw them.

"The patient is awake, the patient is awake." The mechanical sound that was heard in the strange liquid rang again in the room.

Qin Zhaoci frowned, startled by the sound, looked around the room suspiciously, but couldn't find where the sound came from.

And this sound also woke up the two women who were sleeping. One of the women who are very soft and gentle looking, saw her waking up and looked very happy and excited with tears in her eyes. She took the hand of the person beside her, stepped forward and asked with concern: "Xiao Ci, how are you doing? Is there any discomfort in your body?"

Qin Zhaoci raised her hand, looked at her arm, and subconsciously touched the neck that was bitten by the zombie before she died. Except for a slight bulge she felt, the other places were very smooth, without any pain.

Qin Zhaoci, who confirmed that she was fine, shook her head: "I'm not uncomfortable, but who are you? Where am I now?"

The gentle-looking woman widened her eyes in shock after hearing this, exchanged glances with the tall woman beside her, then looked at her at the same time, and said, "Don't you know us, Xiao Ci? I am your mother, and Yingying is your mom!"

 "Mother, mom?" Qin Zhaoci frowned, looked at the two women in front of her, and was stunned for a moment. Qin Zhaoci was an orphan since she was a child, and long accustomed to a life of wandering without support. She wandered around with her large troops, never having any relatives.