Chapter 6

In order to live well in her last world, she used to sweep the seed stores in the flower and bird market of their city. In addition to seeds of vegetables and fruits, seeds of different kinds of flowers are also available in her space.

To grow these things alive, she also consulted some big farmers, went to the bookstore and swept through a pile of agricultural books, and studied for a long time before she could grow the space things so well.

Furthermore, in order to make the food delicious, she also read a lot of recipes to learn how to cook. The seasonings for cooking in the last days are also in short supply so she also deliberately studied the preparation of seasonings, just to meet her own needs.

Now in this era without zombies, she wants to improve her living standards to a higher level.

Thinking of this, Qin Zhaoci's action of sowing seeds became even more joyful.

After putting all the seeds into the hole, Qin Zhaoci directed the reclamation robot to fill the soil.

After the reclamation robot was done, Qin Zhaoci instructed the gardening robot to water the vegetables according to their ration.

After doing this, Qin Zhaoci secretly transplanted a small apple tree from the space, and planted it with the help of the gardening robot.

"Where did you plant the apple core that Ye Lianyin gave you yesterday?" After she was all done, Qin Zhaoci patted the gardening robot's head gently.

The gardening robot immediately understood the meaning of Qin Zhaoci's words, and slowly moved towards the place where the apple core was buried yesterday.

After stopping, it extended its mechanical arm and pointed to the ground.

Qin Zhaoci followed its movement and saw a small sapling that had grown to the height of the palm of her hand.

Seeing the sapling that grew so fast, Qin Zhaoci was shocked and asked the robot incredulously, "Are you sure this is the apple core from yesterday?"

"Yes." the robot's mechanical voice rang out, "I have watered it today."

"It's growing too fast." Qin Zhaoci looked at the sapling in her hand with admiration, and couldn't help reaching out to touch its newly grown leaves.

"This is the normal growth rate of plants on the planet." the gardening robot explained.

"What do you mean? Does it mean that all the plants on this planet grow at this speed?" Qin Zhaoci turned to look at the gardening robot.

"Yes, master, look at the flowers over there. The Empire has four seasons and four flowering periods per year."

"So if I plant a tree, it can bear fruit four times a year? The yield is too high!" Qin Zhaoci said with a feeling of seeing a business opportunity.

The garden robot replied. "Normally, yes."

"Then I have to plant something more." Qin Zhaoci rubbed her chin and took out the watermelon seeds from space.

After instructing the reclamation robot to reclaim it, Qin Zhaoci planted the watermelon seeds near the apple tree again.

After doing this, Qin Zhaoci stretched her back, stood up and looked at the plots of land reclaimed and sown in front of her, and said to herself with expectation in her eyes, "I hope it doesn't taste bad."

She then wiped the sweat from the corner of her forehead, turned around and walked into the villa. She went to the bathroom, took a shower and had a good night's sleep.

When she woke up again, it was already twelve noon. Qin Zhaoci touched her hungry stomach and got up to go downstairs to cook.

Although there are no delicious vegetables in the Empire, there is still meat and rice.