Chapter 2

A group of people rushed in, quickly opened the folded dressing table and chair, and put a bunch of bottles and jars on the table.

Not waiting for Qin Zhaoci to react, they raised Qin Zhaoci's arm, pressed her on the stool, put her makeup on and arranged for her to change her clothes.

Bewildered by these people, Qin Zhaoci looked at her face in the mirror, which was not much different from her last previous life, and let them apply it on her face for a while, and then she reacted and asked: "What are you doing?"

As soon as she finished speaking, Qin Zhongying pushed in the door, sat down under the chair next to her, and began to answer her doubts: "Xiaoci, today is your wedding, and the wedding has been arranged. I was thinking of putting it off if you didn't wake up, but you happened to wake up, so it had to be held."

"What wedding?" Qin Zhaoci looked at the face in the mirror, which had gradually become brighter because of the makeup, and couldn't react for a while.

"Your marriage partner is a female Omega from our company's partner family. Her name is Ye Lianyin. Your genetic matching rate is as high as 95%, so you both are a very suitable couple."

"Then do I know her? Is she my... er... girlfriend?" Qin Zhaoci asked with some stuttering after hearing this explanation.

Qin Zhongying shook her head: "You and her didn't know each other before this. Today should be the first time you meet."

"Marriage on the first meeting?" Qin Zhaoci's eyes widened, thinking of Qin Zhongying's words just now, she reacted: "Business marriage!"

Qin Zhongying nodded: "It was originally a business marriage, but then you resisted and demanded for genetic matching. As a result, the genetic matching rate of the two of you is 95%. Now it has become a forced marriage by the empire. The empire stipulates, AOs with a matching rate of more than 85% will be force marriage, because a partner with a high genetic matching rate is more likely to have a high-level child. The matching rate between me and your mother is as high as 90%, so it is possible to give birth to an S-level Alpha like you.

So the original owner lifted a rock and dropped it instead on her own's feet? [Meaning: Want to harm other people but harm their own self instead] but Qin Zhaoci was also dumbfounded by the original owner's stupidity, and she insisted on turning a marriage that could be changed into a forced marriage with the intervention of the state.

Qin Zhongying seemed to be afraid of Qin Zhaoci's reluctance, and added: "You also have no way to refuse because the genetic matching rate is too high. You wanted to vent your emotions by participating in the aircraft competition, and the accident happened. This accident almost killed you. You were in a coma for a month in the repair liquid capsule in the hospital. The doctor said several times that you are dying. Xiao Ci, you really have to grow up. Your mother and I has only you as a child, if something really happens to you, we can't afford it, your mother has lost a lot of weight this month, and we were all very worried about you."

After listening to Qin Zhongying's words, Qin Zhaoci understood that the original owner seemed to be not only a playful rich second-generation, but also a stupid rich second-generation, who ended up losing her own life.

After knowing that this marriage could not be defied, Qin Zhaoci changed into a white Alpha bridal suit cooperatively.

Turning her head to look at Qin Zhongying in front of her, she asked, "Then... my new wife, what kind of person is she?"