Chapter 5

"Hello," Qin Zhaoci stepped forward, nodding slightly at the principal. "I'm here to sign the consent form"

"How come today is the first time there are two Alphas who came to sign the agreement" said the principal, a bearded little old man, stroked his beard, turned his head to look at an Alpha who was signing next to him.

He opened his mouth and added: "This one is still signing the consent form for her pregnant wife to continue her education."

As soon as the principal finished speaking, Qin Zhaoci saw the female Alpha who was signing, and behind her was a cute girl with a slightly protruding belly.

"Panpan, why are you here at school? Shouldn't you be at home because you're having a baby?" Ye Lianyin also noticed the cute girl behind the female Alpha, and called out her name, as if she was someone she knew.

Shan Pan immediately turned her head when she heard Ye Lianyin's voice, her eyes were a little red when Ye Lianyin firstly glanced at her.

Ye Lianyin was stunned, reached out to hold her hand and whispered, "What's wrong with you, did Wan Baiyun bully you?"

"No" Shan Pan choked up."She just doesn't like me."

Seeing Shan Pan's sad appearance, Ye Lianyin sighed softly, turned her head and glared at Wan Baiyun, and complained: "She doesn't like you because she is blind, our Panpan is a wonderful Omega. "

"Ahem, Ms. Ye, when you speak ill of others, you should also pay attention to your surroundings, after all, the person involved is here!" Wan Baiyun finished signing, and put the pen back on the table in displeasure.

Shan Pan pursed her lips, looked up at Wan Baiyun, shielding Ye Lianyin behind her, turned her head to look at her, and shook her head.

Seing her like this, Ye Lianyin sighed and fell silent.

"Where to sign?" Qin Zhaoci saw that they had stopped talking and turned to ask the principal.

"This, here, just sign it." the principal handed over a printed form.

Qin Zhaoci took it with both hands, walked over to the table where Wan Baiyun had just signed, picked up the pen, and bent down to sign her name.

At this moment, Wan Baiyun suddenly spoke to her: "Qin Zhaoci, didn't you just get married yesterday? You brought Omega to school today, don't you two need to have a good time. After all, you have to increase the fertility rate for the empire!"

Qin Zhaoci frowned, straightened up and looked at Wan Baiyun in front of her, she and Wan Baiyun's height is about the same, interstellar Alpha are taller than Omega, she visually measured her height about 185, and this Alpha in front of her seemed to be 188.

After sizing her up, Qin Zhaoci said, "Why do I have to increase the fertility rate for the empire? She has just came of age, and I'm not a beast. Having a child too young is not good for her health."

Shan Pan, who also just came of age: "..."

Wan Baiyun, the sarcastic beast: "..."

Ye Lianyin, who couldn't help but want to applaud: "..."

"Ahem," the principal, sensing a momentary awkwardness in the atmosphere, immediately rounded up and said, "Actually, there are many Omegas who got married just after reaching adulthood at the school, and generally Alpha and Omega will have children soon after they get married."

"Oh, and the Omega is willing to give birth?" Qin Zhaoci turned to look at the principal.

The principal frowned: "They can't say whether they want to or not. The empire stipulates that married Omegas cannot have abortions."