Chapter 9

"Tobacco and alcohol? The smell of alcohol is really here, but what do you mean tobacco? I haven't smoked for a long time, and I haven't smoked today. I'm the only one here in the box. Where does the smell of smoke come from?"

"Um, I've smoked." The Omega, who was sitting on the right side of Wan Baiyun, raised her hand in embarrassment.

"I didn't expect Miss Qin to have such a keen sense of smell. I smoked in the smoking area an hour ago, and I covered it with perfume. I didn't expect Miss Qin can still smell it."

Before Qin Zhaoci could react this time, Wan Baiyun's face suddenly fell, fiercely pushed away this Omega, lowered her head and quickly smelled whether the smell of tobacco was on her clothes.

The Omega who was pushed away fell on the sofa beside her, looking at Wan Baiyun with aggrieved eyes, not understanding why she would suddenly pushed her away.

Seeing this, Qin Zhaoci waved her hand, signaling the two Omegas to go out.

After the two went out, Qin Zhaoci raised her eyebrows: "Why do you care so much about the smell of tobacco all of a sudden?"

Wan Baiyun was concentrating on smelling her own body, and said absently: "It's because of that Omega Shan Pan. It's like the back of her nose has a light-up, as soon as she smell the smoke, she can't help but vomit it, I..."

"Uh-huh, what about you?" Qin Zhaoci suddenly realized that she seemed to have discovered something hidden, and raised her eyebrows.

Wan Baiyun realized what she just said, stopped sniffing her clothes, sat upright solemnly, and shook her head: "My mothers forced me to quit smoking because of that, and said that if I have the smell of smoke on me again, they will break my legs, and if it's not because of that, I wouldn't need to pay so much attention about it."

"Oh, I see" Qin Zhaoci didn't believe it, but seeing her like this, she didn't bother debunk.

Seeing that she didn't continue to ask, Wan Baiyun lowered her head and picked up a bottle of wine and poured Qin Zhaoci a glass: "Try it, it's a new product from Yax."

Qin Zhaoci also likes to drink a little wine from time to time on the earth, when the end of the world came, everyone only paid attention to food, and no one paid attention to such things such as as tobacco, alcohol, and snacks.

As long as she saw no one wanted it, as she passed by and saw it, she would have it all inside her space.

Because of these things, she lived a very comfortable life in the last world. After all, it is not too easy to use these rare objects and ask others for help.

Having tasted all kinds of wines on Earth, Qin Zhaoci was still very curious about the wines of this world, so she picked up the wine glass and took a sip.

Hmm... Qin Zhaoci frowned, why does this wine smells like gasoline, it's taste is also too strange.

"How is it? Does it taste good?" Wan Baiyun didn't see the abnormalities in Qin Zhaoci's face, and her expression was full of anticipation.

"Average." Qin Zhaoge skimmed her lips and put the wine glass aside, without any intention of touching it again.

Wan Baiyun not minded it, as if to say she hadn't see it, picked up her glass of wine and drained it in one go.

Looking at her drinking so much, Qin Zhaoge raised her eyebrows, "You're drinking so much, aren't you going home tonight?"

"What home?" Wan Baiyun's expression was disdainful, "I came to the bar to get high, why should I go home?"