Chapter 8

007: "Yes, master. You have scandulous subjects about every month, and your subjects are all celebrities, models, etc. During every period after your investment failed, you were frequently in the hot seat and were highly discussed on the Imperial's network."

Qin Zhaoci frowned: "Where did I stay for a long time at that time?"

007: "May I ask your permission for me to check your optical brain to understand your movement trajectory?"

"Agreed." Qin Zhaoci nodded.

007: "According to the action trajectory map displayed by your optical brain, during the time when your investment failed, the main places you went in and out of were, Dilan Bar and Yax Bar."

"What kind of people does this bar mainly entertain?" Qin Zhaoci thought of the ABO (Alpha/Beta/Omega) gender here and felt that this bar would have a specific group of people to entertain.

"There are three biggest bars in the empire, all of them are owned by Qin's group, these are the Dilan Bar, the Yax Bar, and the Klein Bar. Dilan Bar mainly entertains Alpha, the drinks are very high and strong, usually no Omega will enter, such bars are somewhat dangerous for Omega."

"Yax Bar serves everyone, there is no restriction on gender, while Klein Bar is an omega bar, the alcohol content is low, the atmosphere is very calm, very popular with omega groups."

"You and the subjects of your scandal are always photographed in front of the Yax Bar because it doesn't limit who can be entertained."

After hearing this, Qin Zhaoci nodded and silently took this to heart in case she was photographed next time.

After all, married people still have to be careful, she doesn't want to be labeled as married who still go out to fool around.

"Miss Su Na, Miss Qin Zhaoci had a successful wedding with the second lady of the Ye Group the day before yesterday. Do you have anything to say to her about this?"

Just when Qin Zhaoci was done understanding and wanted to turn off the TV, the entertainment reporter suddenly asked Su Na this question.

Qin Zhaoci frowned when she heard this question, and stared at Su Na's face on the screen, wanting to see how she would answer.

When Su Na heard this question, the original smile on her face slowly faded away, her brows drooped, her eyes were full of sadness, and finally she forced a smile and said, "I wish her happiness."

As soon as the words left from her mouth, her manager stepped forward, said the interview was over, and pulled her away.

Qin Zhaoci looked at her being a victim, rubbed the center of her brows speechlessly, and asked 007: "Is she an actress?"

007: "Yes, master. Su Na just won the Most Popular Supporting Actress Award two months ago."

"No wonder she is so good at acting." Qin Zhaoci snorted coldly in her heart, she has seen a lot of people in the last world, like Su Na, whether it is real or pretending, she could tell at a first glance.

She didn't know if the original owner had feelings for her, but this Su Na definitely had no other purpose for the original owner except to use her.

If it's not as she anticipated, after a while, the hot search on the Empire's network will be Su Na sending tearful blessings, Su Na feeling sad and so on.

Sure enough, as Qin Zhaoci expected, two hours later, 007 notified her that she was on the trending search, and the trending title was: Su Na sent tearful blessing to Qin Zhaoci, and felt sorry for the goddess.