Chapter 4

Seeing her eating, Ye Lianyin took a bite too.

When she ate it, her eyes lit up, obviously satisfied with the taste.

Soon, an apple was eaten, and when Ye Lianyin was about to throw away the apple core, Qin Zhaoci suddenly said, "Wait."

"What's wrong?" Ye Lianyin turned her head to look at her.

"Throw the core in the back garden of the villa. I think there is a lot of space behind it. Maybe an apple tree can grow and bear fruit in the future!" Qin Zhaoci observed the planet, the land and the sun looked no different from the Earth.

Maybe it is really possible to plant these things. In that case, she will not be suspected of eating these things in the future.

After hearing Qin Zhaoci's words, Ye Lianyin also felt that there were some truth, so she threw the apple core to the family's gardening robot, and asked it to bury the apple core in the back garden.

After eating, Qin Zhaoci stood up and stretched, looked at Ye Lianyin and asked, "Do you have any plans for this afternoon?"

"Just staying here, why? Do you want to go out?"

"Well, I'm going out shopping, so see you in the evening." Qin Zhaoci has developed a strong adaptability in the apocalypse, and has adapted to life here very quickly.

After simply changing her clothes, she called her car over with her optical brain, turned on the autopilot function, and prepared to go to the styling salon to get a hair extension.

After getting her hair done in the styling salon for more than two hours, Qin Zhaoci went shopping in the mall, and bought a lot of clothes, hats, bags, shoes, watches, and jewelry.

After buying all these, Qin Zhaoci shrugged off her long hair dyed in granny grey, left her address and ordered the people in the mall to deliver the things to the villa.

Before going shopping, she checked her account balance with her optical brain, and found that she couldn't count the number of zeros at the end of the account. Finally, she had the opportunity to be a rich second generation without thinking about money. She only had to buy, and buy and, buy.

After buying everything, Qin Zhaoci took the car back home.

Not long after arriving home, the store also delivered the things she bought.

Under her instructions, the housekeeping robot helped her sort things into the cloakroom and with the new clothes and accessories filling the room, the originally dusty checkroom immediately became opulent.

"Ah, this kind of life is too good." Back in the room, Qin Zhaoci lay on her back on the big bed, couldn't help rolling and sighed comfortably.

After feeling a sense of unreality, Qin Zhaoci went into the bathroom to take a shower, changed into a home dress, and then went downstairs.

Ye Lianyin was sitting on the sofa in the living room at some point, holding a book in her hand and reading it with great concentration.

Long black hair was pushed behind her ear, revealing a delicate and beautiful side face.

Standing at the stairs, Qin Zhaoci first admired the beautiful woman in front of her, before touching her already hungry stomach, and turned around to walk into the kitchen.

A few moments later, she poked her head out from the kitchen and asked Ye Lianyin, "Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"No, I'll just have some nutrient solution later." Ye Lianyin did not take her eyes off the book.