Chapter 10

Wan Baiyun didn't push her away, and carefully held her waist and patted her back gently.

Shan Pan couldn't sleep because she lacked the comfort of Alpha's pheromone after pregnancy.

But after absorbing Wan Baiyun's pheromone, without realizing it, she fell into a deep sleep.

Finding that she didn't rub around like a puppy anymore, Wan Baiyun knew that this girl was asleep.

Then she hugged her petite body into her arms, so that she could sleep more comfortably.

After carrying Shan Pan back to the bedroom, Wan Baiyun hurried to take a shower, and after making sure that she didn't smell of alcohol and tobacco anymore, she opened the door and walked in.

Shan Pan curled up on the bed, sleeping on the bed like a baby, which was an obviously troubled position.

Wan Baiyun frowned, lifted the quilt and lay beside her, Shan Pan seemed to smell the pheromone on her body, and immediately rolled into her arms.

She pouted a few times and hummed: "Yunyun, kiss."

Wan Baiyun was amused by her, lowered her head and kissed her lips, touched her pregnant belly with her palm, gently nodded and sighed: "What an idiot."

........

When Qin Zhaoci returned home, Ye Lianyin seemed to have fallen asleep, and the lights in her room had already been turned off.

Qin Zhaoci walked into the living room and asked 007 in a low voice,"Is she already asleep?"

007 automatically lowered its voice and replied, "Yes, the mistress had already fallen asleep three hours ago."

"Okay, her room should be soundproof, right?" Qin Zhaoci wanted to make herself a dinner, but was afraid that it would wake Ye Lianyin up.

007: "All houses in the Empire are made of sound-proof materials, and the new room that the mistress is living in now is made of the most advanced construction materials in the empire, so you can rest assured."

"That's good." Qin Zhaoci sighed in relief and took out bamboo sticks, meat, and vegetables from the space.

After skewering the food, Qin Zhaoci asked 007 if she had an oven.

007 said no, but still gave Qin Zhaoci a suggestion that she could use the Imperial griddle-style cooking stove.

Qin Zhaowei frowned, annoyed at the lack of everything here and the need to find various things to replace. she scowled and asked, "Is there a place here that specializes in customizing kitchen wares and electrical appliances?"

007: "Most of the kitchenware, household appliances and other things in the Empire are produced by the An Group, but because the An Group is the Empire's largest furniture manufacturing group, there is no precedent for customizing kitchenware for exclusive personnel, I'm afraid you have figure out a way by yourself, or you can ask the mistress."

"Ask Ye Lianyin? She knows?" Qin Zhaoci raised her eyebrows, a little curious.

007: "Yes, the mistress is currently majoring in spaceship design. Spaceship design is more complicated and difficult than home design. All in all, it is the same. So, master, you can ask the mistress if she can make it."

"Okay." Qin Zhaoci nodded, silently took this in her heart.

Using the kitchen wares recommended by 007, Qin Zhaoci cooked the skewers, and went upstairs to sleep after dinner.

Because she slept late the day before, when she woke up the next morning, Ye Lianyin had already gone to school.

Qin Zhaoci yawned lazily and wondered what she should do today.