Prologue

Life is never easy in high school. Those that simply put their heads down and try to go through it can tell you. Among those that are like this, we have a green haired freckled boy named Izuku Midoriya. Very unliked for just simply not being the most appealing or the most physically enact as most others. Fairly easy picking for those that wish to break someone else down and build up their own self esteem.

"Oi, nerd!" Izuku turned around to be grabbed and wrapped in a headlock by one of his known tormentors. "That essay I told you to do. Where is it? I need it for my next class." This tormentor was named Katsuki Bakugou. An ash blond that was arguably the best person you could be in high school. Star athlete, very popular, and the type of person most high school girls would kill to be with. However, his one fatal flaw is his inability to hold back harping on Izuku who he had known for a long time.

"H-here it is." Izuku handed a set of papers stapled together for Bakugou to grab it and push Izuku to the ground. "It better be good or else. My old hag is threatening me to get a good grade in this class or else I'm off sports." Bakugou walked away with Izuku silently hoping he wouldn't see him again that day.

Since they were younger, Bakugou had always been an aggravator to Izuku. Something about a superiority complex would probably be the best way to explain it. Some could even say he was just that type of jerk. Either way, it never was a good thing for Izuku when he had to deal with Bakugou and wanted to get whatever he had to do over and done with while also having the most minimal amount of bruises.

"Midoriya. Are you alright?" Looking up, Izuku was met by his only friends in the school. Tenya Iida, a boy who comes from a well known family that keeps him from being targeted because of brains. Beside him was a brunette with a bob cut and a girl that had long dark green hair known as Ochako Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui. The two were a known couple with girls happy for them and guys watching them to see if they made out to peak their interest. Due to this, the two avoid showing any form of affection at school to avoid having a crowd.

"I'm alright. Don't worry. Kaachan's doing what he normally does." Izuku brushed it off with Uraraka still somewhat irritated. "He should at least say thank you for always doing your work. I mean seriously, no woman wants to be with a guy that is that so inflated with his ego." "He could also just be overcompensating if that's the case." Tsu mentions for both her and Ochako to start laughing at this thought. "Enough already. Let's get to class before we waste anymore time." Iida interjected with the group agreeing to go three different directions. As they did, Izuku was able to pass the girls coming out of morning cheerleading practice for the captain to open a door in his face. "Oh snap. Sorry fam. I didn't mean to hit you. You cool?" Looking up, Izuku was met by the eyes of Camie Utsushimi. A fawn haired girl who had a body that most guys would kill just to be with as well as most women to envy and desire as well. "Don't waste your time with the spineless shrub, captain. It's not like he's anyone special." One of the cheerleaders said for Izuku to immediately get up and avoid it.

"I swear, that guy is never going to amount to anything." Another cheerleader said with Camie smiling seeing him walk by. The group of girls started to head to their own classes with the fawn haired captain smiling at the fact she saw Izuku before school started. 'I wonder what he'll wear tonight for bed. I hope it's those cute boxers he has.' A smirk was on her face as she entered her class.

~Few Hours Later~

As lunch was upon them, Izuku began packing up and heading towards the rooftop. There, he would be able to eat in silence and avoid most of those that would harass him. "Midoriya." Turning around, Izuku was met with another goddess of the school.The school's first year class president, Momo Yaoyorozu. A black raven color haired girl with her hair in a spiky ponytail from a wealthy family with notably large assets to look like she could pass as an adult if she wanted to. "Can I help you class prez?" Momo passed Izuku a notebook and smiled. "You forgot this yesterday. Also, thank you very much for your help the other day in the student council's office. With Kendo out sick, I was worried I'd be overwhelmed with paperwork. I appreciate your help." Izuku grabbed his notebook to smile. "Not a problem. I'm just happy I could've helped."