Return of the Third Queen

~Two Days Before The End Of Suspension, The Bakugou House~

After being embarrassingly spanked from his father Bakugou was now in his room sitting on his bed with a sore ass. He pulled out his phone and started to call Todoroki and tell him all about his plan to frame the two girls. While the phone was ringing he fantasized how broken Izuku would look when he sees the photoshop picture of Momo and Camie. Maybe this will teach the stupid nerd a lesson for going against him and beating him up.

*BOOP* Todoroki then picks up the call and hears him take a deep breath in, in a somewhat annoyed way. "Hey half and half you there? I can hear you breathing."

"Yes, what do you want? You're calling me in the middle of the night so this has to be important." Todoroki was not in the mood for whatever Bakugou had to say but Bakugou didn't care.

"Well jeez sorry did I interrupt you worshiping in front of your fucking shrine for Ponytail?" Funny enough he was. "Look. I got an idea to take down Deku this time. To make it simple, I've got a guy that knows how to photoshop fucking well.I asked him to do a bit on Camie putting her face on some nudes in a magazine. The thing here is, we use him to put the two in an orgy with a bunch of guys and we get them to break up with the nerd."

"And how do you think that's going to play out?" Todoroki asked not exactly thinking this will go as well as he'd hope.

"The nerd will be heartbroken and break up with them. When that happens, we go in, take what we're owed and then beat the fucking shit out of Deku when he's down. Wins across the board." There was silence over the phone, until....

"Bakugou, how stupid do you think Midoriya is?" Todoroki asked in a monotone voice. "Do you honestly think he's going to believe that those two girls would go behind his back like that?"

"Oh be quiet half'n'half you don't know Deku like I do, that nerd, since the day I've met has been easy to trick. I've done this several times growing up and he fucking believes anything. If I told him the fucking sun's going out tomorrow, I can make him believe me." Bakugou said with confidence but Todoroki wasn't going to do this bullshit again with him.

"Okay you know what moron I'm done helping you, you can handle this your own way. I'll look for an alternative that doesn't sound like it might backfire on me. Every idea you've had so far has screwed us over again and again and led us no closer to get what's mine. Goodbye Bakugou it's been fun but if you really think Midoriya is that naïve then you're nothing but a liability." Todoroki hung up the phone on Bakugou with him now hearing the call drop. This enraged the ash blond for him to be about ready to throw his phone.

"Fucking cocky ass-" He stopped however when he was reminded of the pain of his father's 'punishment' to look at his options. "The asshole wants to go his own route, fine. There's other losers that would help and take the fall if this does go south like he thinks. They're also more capable of controlling outside of that asshat." Bakugou began making his plan come together with the guy he hired for this little idea. "Oh Deku I can't wait to see you break into pieces...."

~Two days later after the anniversary~

It's been two days now and Izuku finally got to meet both Camies and Momo's parents. Ever since then he felt a high weight being lifted off of his shoulders and was satisfied to know that they accepted and approved of their relationship. He still felt a little scared about Momo's father that night but knowing that he was given the green light to date Momo put his mind at ease.

Speaking of the three right now they were sitting in the back of a car and were currently being drove to school by Momo's butler since her father was a bit more concerned of her walking since the ordeal a few days ago. "So...your driver seems to be a nice guy." Izuku tried to make some friendly conversations with Momo, smiling.