Double Date Gone Wrong

Well after that ordeal with one of the student council members who was about to cause a scene all because a loser like Izuku made it to fourth base, they decided to go on their first ever double date. Except it's Izuku going on a date with two girls instead of hanging out with another couple but screw it it's a double date. And for their first date it was simple just go around town and see what there's to do but it would be less nerve racking if his girlfriends didn't hug his arms so deep in their chests while walking in public blushing profusely and once again lets not forget the fact that this is Izuku's FIRST date with two beautiful girls.

Izuku then looked up at the girls since they were a few inches taller than him and saw that they were both staring at him with warm smiles which made him turn his head away with his hoodie up. The girls giggled at his shyness, in their eyes he's like a bunny that they would just snuggle with daily. But in Izuku's eyes when he looked up at the girls they were like wolves licking their lips at him like he was a fresh piece of meat.

"S-so girls what would you like to do first, anything you girls are interested in doing for our first date?" Izuku asked the girls who had this stumped look on their faces, they've never been on a date before the only thing they got was endless confessions back at UA.

"Honestly I don't know this is my first time and I have practiced so many times watching and reading romantic stuff for this moment." Camie informed the boy and made Momo develop this blank expression on her face with a sense of disappointment.

"So you're telling me you refuse to study in a history book but you're willing to study in romance novels and T.V shows? Well I guess it was for Izuku." Izuku decided to look around and notice a small but nice looking sushi restaurant.

"U-um hey how about we get something to eat that sushi restaurant looks nice." Izuku pointed at the small building with some advertisements on it. Neither really had any other suggestion to do, so they agreed. Once they got in, it was a rotisserie sushi restaurant. "I love these places."

"Oooh. I want some nato sushi." Camie went towards a seat with Izuku and Momo following to see some plates. They grabbed some plates and began eating. "Izuku." Camie spoke up for Izuku to turn to her holding some sushi in her chopsticks. "Say ahh~" Izuku blushed a little with some people around them looking confused and some mothers trying to avoid their children seeing.

"Umm...We really shouldn't be doing this in public." Izuku was embarrassed but this didn't stop the pog queen. "Oh, come on. I just wanna treat my boyfriend how I want." Camie kept her food in front of Izuku for him to get the hint that she won't stop until he ate the food. He did so for it to be in the center of everyone's attention.

Seeing this act, Momo does something similar. But instead of feeding Izuku with her chopsticks, she does something a little more daring. "Izuku." He turned to Momo to see her holding half of a piece of sushi out of her mouth leaning towards him as an indication of what she wanted him to do.

"M-Momo. There's kids here." Izuku was a little shocked by Momo. What she's doing was very uncharacteristic of her; she's always been more proper and authoritative. "Mommy. What's wrong with those three people?" A kid asked for their mother to try and turn the kid to avoid staring.

"Just don't look at them. They're probably people that enjoy having attention." Everyone was trying to avoid staring due to the acts the three were doing. Begrudgingly just to avoid more stares, Izuku went to eat the other half with Momo turning to have it look like she was trying to kiss Izuku.

He pulled away shortly after with his face now extremely flushed as Momo finishes what's in her mouth and speaks up. "Sorry you got cornered by the student council today."

"I-it's not your fault. These things happen." Izuku avoids staring after what happened. "But in all honesty, you should try and stand up for yourself a little." Momo picked up a piece of sushi while explaining. "These things happen a lot to you because you are too docile. You let yourself be pushed around due to the lack of spine you show. You have no reason to bend back for people, but you do. I don't blame you for not wanting conflict, but conflict is something you will eventually have." Momo was right.