The Class Prez vs The Cheerleader

After leaving Izuku, Camie began skipping down the halls in a happy manner knowing she had the chance to spend the morning with the man she loved. She began thinking of how her normal evenings with Izuku went with her enjoying his company unbeknownst to him. She thought of what it would be like if he would eventually be able to be his girlfriend and how heated their nights would be. 'Easy, girl. Don't want people to know just how much you love Izuku...yet.' She arrived at her classroom with some of the girls in the cheerleading team circling around her.

"Camie! What were you doing out there with the walking shrub!?"

"The guy's so low on the food chain, he's invisible!"

"Don't tell me you've got a thing for nerds! That's so lame!"

"Take it easy, girls. I was just keeping Midoriya company. It's nothing serious. For realzies." 'Not yet at least.' She smiled to herself while thinking about the last comment in her mind.

"That's totally a relief. I thought you'd say sayonara to Katsuki of all people. He's like so got the hots for you." Camie Began to grow a slight tick mark on her head from hearing his name.

"And honestly, who wouldn't dig him. Co-captain of the soccer and basketball team, top student, literally the one guy almost every woman in this school wants in her bed..."

'You also forgot to mention the jackass that makes my Izu work for all his grades. Worthless whores, Izuku is my everything and I'm not gonna let you bitches insult him, and you have the fucking nerve to say that asshole is better then my Izu!? YOU'RE EVEN DUMBER THEN I THOUGH!!' Camie was about to let her anger out before hearing the bell for everyone to sit in their seats. Camie sat in her's while glancing in her bag. Inside it was a pair of Izuku's boxers she swiped in one of her more recent 'nightly visits' that she felt empowered seeing. Having them was in her mind, a sign of how close they were for one of her teammates to see them.

"Camie. Why do you have a guy's boxers in your bag?" The girl asked which made Camie giggle, Camie shut it and smiled at the girl. "Secret. But I'll give you a hint. It's from someone special."

"Oooh. Didn't know you were that kinky. Whoever it is has got to be hot if it's you."

"Think of the best person you can imagine and he's better." 'You'll either think of the two cunts of this school's first years and expect one of them. Damned slut. Once me and my man get together I'm saying goodbye to this squad. So long whores.' Camie sat down in her seat and began listening silently to their lesson while keeping Izuku's boxers deep in her bag away from any prying eyes. She then began to smile with thought running through her head like how the school will react when she tells everyone that Izuku belongs to her, that SHE is property of Izuku Midoriya. But there was one girl she knew that also had the hot for him and it pissed her off just thinking about her. 'That stuck-up rich bitch of a student council president also has been calling up Izuku to help her. Momo Yaoyorozu, is the name.'  

Unknown to Izuku, Camie always followed around the school sometimes, sometimes he's seen with the other princess of the school, Momo Yaoyorozu: The next head of the Yaoyoruzo Family and the richest people in japan. Guys from all over the school lusted for her and her wealth, she was the student council president as well which gave her some power over the students at UA. The only boy who also came after her was the second popular guy at the school, Shoto Todoroki who was a prodigy at Kendo as well as the second co-captain of the basketball and soccer team. 'That Shoto scumbag also has been picking on Izuku, Oh Izuku, dont worry ill make sure to protect you from those asswhipes and get rid of the rich pig who plans to steal you away from me.

~Few Hours Later~

As classes finished before lunch, Momo began walking out of the classroom and towards the student council's office. There, she pulled out a key to her desk and unlocked it to see what looked like a mass of plastic with several faces of people. She pulled it out to reveal a kitchen knife under the plastic to pull it out. She spun it in her hands a few times while slicing the air pretending to hit something. After a few more practice swipes, she pulled out a picture of Camie in the drawer with a notable amount of punctures in it. She taped the picture on the plastic before smiling and repeatedly stabbing the picture.

"Filthy cow." She pulled the knife out and stabbed it into the plastic mold again with a little more force. "Disgusting sow!" She pulled it out again to hold the knife in a different fashion and pretend she was carving something out of the plastic. "If I ever see you again with Izuku the way you were, I'll slice off those disgusting sagging fat utters you call breasts you tainted his arm with, slice off your filthy hands and carve out those horrid lips that you used to defile my beloved!" She lost her focus to stab the picture right where Camie's mouth was before trying to regulate her breathing.

A knock came to the door for Momo to calm herself and put the knife and plastic mold away. "Is anyone in here?" Momo locked the drawer and began opening one of the others before responding. "It's just me."

The door opened to reveal one of the student council members who was somewhat shocked to see Momo there. "Yaoyorozu? I thought we agreed to wait until the afternoon for our next meeting?"