Home Sweet Home

During his time on this retreat Izuku has experienced a thing that he would never thought he could: Love, not love from his mother or close friends like Kirishima but love from another person, the kind of love that makes you feel happy and special and wanted. And that's what happened to him. Finally he can experience true happiness and warmth but little did he know that kind of love led him into a predicament. Right now Izuku and the rest of his class are in the bus driving them back to Musutafu were an angry mob of kids are going to lynch him after finding out that Izuku made sweet love to Camie and Momo.

At the moment Izuku had Momo and Camie resting their heads on Izukus, feeling the soft touch of his curly green hair making them fall asleep, some of the others were looking at him with mixed emotions. Some genuinely felt happy that Izuku had some people in his life even if it felt kinda much with how they were showing it. Others however were more judgemental of their relationship. Two of the top girls in school dating someone so low on the popularity scale? That's something they couldn't understand why or how. Izuku on the other hand didn't even care about the others staring right now he's worried about the mob of angry people. Especially Bakugou and Todoroki.

"You okay over there Midoriya you look kinda stressed." Shoji asked his green haired friend who looked extremely stressed.

"Y-yeah Im okay im just excited to go back home and see Mom again." He was not excited at all because once he's back home he's either waiting for a mob or Bakugou and Todoroki to jump him while they hide in a bush. Shoji shrugged if off and continued to listen to music on his phone. As for the others, specifically the student council, they couldn't wait until they got their payback.

~Some time later, Sunset~

As the group arrived at the school but it was the end of the day so they saw everyone else leaving to go home, the group got up and began walking off the bus. They obtained their belongings with Momo looking at everyone to address them. "Thank you all for coming. As expected, you all were able to uphold the sanctity of our school and make it proud to have you as students. This trip is always a privilege that we have and can only continue if we do our best and keep our school's ideals at heart in and out of the classroom. I hope you all enjoyed it and I will look forward to seeing you all on Monday."

Everyone started heading out with a limousine coming to pick up Momo. "Guess that's your ride?" Camie asked Momo for her to nod.

"My mother and father were hoping to avoid any dangers as well as avoid troubles since I would have to carry my belongings." Izuku and Camie smiled at this before the raven haired woman turned to Izuku. "Would you like a ride home?"

"Actually, I think my mom would have a heart attack if she saw me show up in a limo. Thank you for the offer though." Izuku declined even though it would be a great idea to avoid Bakugou or Todoroki. "Fair enough. Camie, would you like one?" Momo asked for her to also decline the car ride.

"Nah. It's nice out. Might as well get a totes relaxing walk out."

"True. I guess I shall see you all later then." Momo walked over to the car and opened it before waving at her friend and boyfriend. Once they drove off, Camie turned to Izuku with a smirk. "Make sure your window isn't locked tonight."

"Why?" Izuku asked, for Camie grab Izuku's face and bring it close to hers.

"Cause if it is, we can't come in and ride you tonight. Wouldn't you want to enjoy us in your own bed~ Making sure to stay as quiet as possible to avoid your mother hearing her son ravage two beautiful women and possibly make them carry his children~" Camie moved close to Izuku's face and was mere millimeters from his lips to the point he could feel her breath on his face. He stiffened up and nodded understanding. "Great. Then I'll catch ya later~" Camie walked off with a smile while waving at Izuku