Punishment

"Holy shit, I never knew Deku got that angry."

"You're shocked about that loser getting angry? I wish that little turd would put his hands on me.

"I don't know dude, from what he just did to Bakugou right now it looked like he was trying to kill him."

Everyone was left stunned. Almost all of the kids who were present saw the loser, the weakling, the coward, the slave.........the deku beat Bakugou into a bloody pulp. It was unbelievable, did Midoriya have that much pent up rage within him? And if he is able to turn Bakugou into a Picasso painting then what else is he capable of. Meanwhile everyone is still star struck from Izuku's outburst Momo checked up on Camie who stood silent, looking down, with a red mark on her face.

"What a bastard, how dare he!? Are you okay Camie? I'll make sure Bakugou will pay for making Izuku angry and hitting you." Momo then lightly touched her cheek, still, she stood silent which made Momo worry. "Hey Camie, don't worry once Izuku comes back out, will just go to his house and cuddle the pain away, okay?!" Momo suggested in a panic tone to calm the blonde haired girl down, Momo had the idea of what Camie might do to Bakugou if he ever touched her...that was until....

"that......that......THAT WAS SO COOOOOOOOOOL AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA!" The exciting sound of Camie caught Momo off guard and attracted everyone's attention. "You saw that right Momo!? How cool Izuku looked!? Bakugou was all like 'GERRRR YoU HuRt mY FeELLinGs' and as soon as that beta male hit me, Izuku was like *POW POW POW POW POW BOOM*, 'HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY FUTURE WIFE!' Caime fangirled making Momo laugh a little seeing how adorable Camie is when she fangirls over Izuku. "*giggle* Yeah I did see how cool Izuku looked, but I hope Nezu will go easy on him. You know how he feels when people start fights at this school right?"

"Ahhh he'll be fine, Izuku is so like a celebrity when it comes to the teachers here. And as for me i'm okay the slap didn't even hurt i'm just glad Bakugou finally got what was coming to him hopefully he gets expelled for hitting a girl." While Camie was gawking over Izuku everyone around them felt.....annoyed, not by hearing Izuku's name and the parise he was getting but by her in general.

"God she is so fucking annoying to listen too, everytime she speaks I just wanna rip my ears off."

"Who cares about her anyways she's an idiot for dating that loser."

"Yaoyorozu too, I thought she was smart but apparently she's a dumb whore as well."

"Looks like you pissed them off now Ms. Utsushimi." Momo said in a joking tone, hearing the comments that are being made about them but she didn't care.

"Ahhhh I couldn't give less of a shit about what these pussies think. I'm glad they hate us, because now we won't have a constant brown nosing parade each time we come to school. Like seriously, each day was annoying 'Oh my god it's Camie' 'look everyone it's the queen bee!' they even go as far as giving me money and even that got annoying to the point where I would want to just burn it!" Everyone who was present was getting angrier by each word she spoke, how did they fall for this annoying bitch and give her so much

"If that's the case, what did you do with the money? You didn't go through with the burning, right?" Momo asked, curious of what she did. "I gave it to the girls in my cheer group when they needed to get stuff. At least they got the better end of the deal and it didn't go to waste."

"YOU FUCKING BITCHES!" One of the guys shouted at the two as another continued. "HOW DARE YOU STEP ON OUR HEARTS LIKE THAT!? FIRST WE LOSE OUR QUEEN NEJIRE, NOW YOU BOTH SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS AS SLUTS FOR THE NERD!? FUCK YOU!"

"If I needed a useless dick, I'd have followed Nejire to America." Momo points this out for the guys to now get angrier. "Oh yeah, I heard Nejire's coming back from visiting her pen pal in America along with Togata and Amajiki. She'll be like super surprised when she finds out we're dating Midoriya." Camie smiled as the two continued to laugh while waiting for Izuku.