Start of an Unusual Friendship

After a small disagreement between the two Izuku-crazed girls Momo was currently walking home after trying to kill her rival, now turned best friend Camie. She was happy to be honest to now have a friend by her side to capture Izuku's love and plans on spoiling the little cinnamon roll. As she walked into her family's estate, she was greeted by her family's butler. "Good evening, young mistress."

"Hello Albert. How is everything today?" Momo enjoyed the older man's company a bit knowing he was a good family friend. He also helped raise her considering her family had regularly had to deal with work related issues. To Momo, Albert was somewhat like a fatherly figure she had in her life. Kind, caring and willing to be with her when she needed tough love.

"As well as they can be. Also, that young man had come by again and asked me to offer you these." Albert presented Momo with a rather expensive necklace and earrings. "He asked once again to have your hand and explained of a great merger that could happen between the Yaoyorozu and Todoroki family."

"Ask someone to send them back to Todoroki and tell him that I am not looking for marriage. But mention that I am flattered that he thinks of the future in such a way." Shoto Todoroki. A boy that many women at UA High School would die just to be around. As the youngest son of the Todoroki family and the next to lead it, Shoto has a large estate coming to any girl who would be lucky enough to be with him.

However, the unusual colored hair boy had put his efforts into trying to gain Momo's approval. He would regularly try and offer her lavish clothes and accessories in a way to gain her attention. These obviously were sent back with the things that wouldn't be able to such as flowers and sweets given to the staff to enjoy or to be placed in decorative vases around the house in the flower's case.

"It shall be done. Also, dinner is almost prepared with the master and mistress graciously waiting for your arrival."

"Mother and father are here for dinner. Quite a shock."

"They said they'd wish to discuss your future. One of the maids told them that you hold an attraction to a boy that they'd wish to know more about." Normally, Momo would eat her meals alone in their home with hardly seeing her mother and father unless it was something they needed to talk to her about. They don't know as much about Momo's personal life to only know Momo is a high honors student and head of the Student Council. Outside of that, they hardly know that much about her. She did love her parents and gained what support she could from them, but there was still that gap that came from being high grade aristocrats and business CEOs.

Momo walked up to her room and changed into more formal attire consisting of a nice button up white shirt and a dark blue ankle length skirt with black leggings underneath and walked down towards the dining area. Once there, she noticed her mother and her father patiently waiting for her arrival at the table.

"Hello mother and father, it's surprising to see you both here. Albert told me that you wanted to discuss my future." Momo then sat down on the middle chair where both of her parents were sitting across from her. When she sat down she was met with a plate of food.

"So, what did you wish to talk about?" Momo asked as she took a bite of fish, the first one to speak up was her mother.

"Well dear, me and your father just got word from one of the maids saying that you were holding feelings for a boy that you liked." Momo of course wasn't too surprised by this, she knew sooner or later the cat was coming out of the bag. Her mother of course held a smile on her face. She was happy that Momo found someone that she can trust, her father....might take some convincing.

"Yes, this is ture. Sorry for not telling you both sooner I'd thought you'd be angry at me." Momo then bowed her head a little as a way to apologize. This forced Momo's mother to laugh a little. "Don't be so harsh on yourself. Me and your father are just very curious about the boy who stole your heart."