Steamy Love

Well this wasn't something he wouldn't imagen in his life now was it? Sure during his life Bakugou has given him some hard times but he also had some unexpected things happen to him or around him. Nothing too serious and it didn't involve Bakugou, Todoroki, or anyone else. like one time he didn't expect his mother to fight one of his bullies mother after she called him a worthless child and because of that.....well lets just say she had to move to another country with her kid. Or that one time where he blindly saved a person when they were about to be hit by a car and that happened about a year ago. Hell, he didn't expect to be good friends with Momo and Camie.

But.....never in his life would he be taking a bath with Momo and Camie which is currently happening right now! Yep that's right he doesn't know how or why he got in this position in the first place, well actually he does know why he was having his 'private time' when the both of them walked in on him doing the dirty. And now there he was sitting in the bath with both girls who were washing down his body with soap, he felt there soft hands rub every inch of his body and I mean every inch and since the drug was still in his body it was really hard for him to reset and pounce the girls even though they won't mind that. Momo was washing his back while Camie was washing the front, Momo grinned and took the opportunity to feel up on his body.

"Oh Izuku~ I never knew how firm your body felt, every inch of your body is covered in muscles. No wonder Mei jumped on you that one time. Gotta make sure we don't get any competition like that in the future.' Momo then squeezed his arms and biceps, making him squeak. Camie giggled at his cute noise and traced her fingers across his abs.

"I know right? I never knew how buff you were, Izuku. Tell me, how did you get this ripped?" Camie asked the beet red boy, Izuku at the moment, to feel slightly embarrassed and intimidated by them to speak. Intimidated because both girls were taller than him, he was 5'5 and both girls were 5'8. Embarrassed because well.....his chin were up to Camie's chest so he got a perfect view of her bosom while he felt Momo's chest pressing against his back. Camie noticed him staring and decided to tease him.

"Hello earth to Izuku, you there? I hope my tits didn't put you in a trance *giggle*" Camie tease making the boy come back to reality.

"Oh I-im sorry, um y-yeah to a-a-answer your q-question I cleaned and got rid of all the trash that was polluting Dagobah beach. So for seven months straight I made sure to clean every inch of that beach which I did. That's how I became really fit."

As if they couldn't fall in love with this boy anymore then they should, both of them saw the news about that beach and were wondering who would take their precious time to clean up a whole beach. It was their favorite beach when both girls were little, and the fact it was cleaned by the boy who they loved the most made their hearts melt with happiness. Momo and Camie then hugged Izuku not knowing that they were now smothering him with their breasts.

"OMG, thank you so much for doing that. I totes loved that beach as a kid and now that it's clean I can enjoy it again as many times as I want!" Camie said as she hugged the boy with so much love.

"Same here Izuku, that's the same beach where my parents got married. I can't wait to tell them that it was you. My father will be so happy to meet you since that was the beach where he proposed to my mother." Momo said as she kissed the top of his head. Meanwhile with Izuku his mind went blank as soon as his face came into contact with their bosoms. He couldn't describe the feeling, they were extremely soft and warm and for some reason it calmed him down despite having the drug that was still in him. Both girls then released him from the hug with Momo's hands resting on his shoulders while Camie cupped his face and brought it close to hers which had another grin on it this time filled with lust and hunger.

"Now I have another question for you sweetheart and this is important. How often do you whip this monster out and take it for a spin?" Camie then took her right hand and began to stroke Izuku's eight inch member, making him freak out."I-I don't understand what you mean?"