The great plan

This is after wad. Luz, Amity, Vee and Masha are hanging out at Camilla's house. Vee and Masha are dating in this too. Hunter and Willow are still not dating yet and neither are Matt and Gus.

----Third person POV----

Luz, Amity, Vee and Masha were all hanging out in Camilla's living room and a hot Saturday afternoon, doing their own thing when Luz broke the quiet to announce "We should do something tomorrow with everyone."

"I'm free." Masha and Vee said at the same time before laughing.

"I don't have any plans either" Amity added.

"OOOH!! I have an idea!" Luz exclaimed.

"What is it, hermosa?" Amity asked.

"What if we all go out for milkshakes! Us, Hunter, Willow, Gus and Matt! Except it'll actually be a quadruple date! Gus and Matt totally like each other and it's no question when it comes to Hunter and Willow's crushes on each other! We'll just tell them it's a regular hang out so they don't get suspicious and then we can secretly ask if they like each other and drop hints that they should ask each other out!" Luz excitedly shared her genius and devilish plan with the others who all exclaimed their approval.

"I'll text them and ask when they're free next to hangout!" Vee said. She texted them and then sighed with defeat. "Matt won't be able to come till next weekend and Willow has a thing with her parents this weekend! We won't be able to go till next week!".

"That's fine! We'll just have to keep our plan a secret till next weekend and then we can embarrass all our friends at a 'totally casual friendly hangout'." Luz comforted.

"Alright then it's a date." Amity winked at Luz who groaned at the bad joke.

"Byeee!" Vee and Masha called as they left out the door hand in hand.

"See you again on Saturday." Masha said, as they did not go to school with them.