The 'totally casual friendly hangout' part three

----Willow POV----

Hunter and I walk back to the others hand in hand and everyone turns to look at us.

Luz sands up and yells, "ARE YOU GUYS DATING!!!"

Me and Hunter go red and look at each other. Even though we've already kissed and told each other we like each other, it's still embarrassing.

"Ummm yeah I guess..." I say.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!" Luz says, way louder than needed to be audible.

Amity shushes Luz and sits her back down. Me and Hunter slide back into the bench and let go of each other's hands.

"I'm so happy for you guys," Masha says, "Luz has been going on and on since forever about how she new you two would get together eventually. It was kind of obvious that you liked each other if you ask me."

We both blankly stare at them.

"Heh.. thanks." Hunter says.

Matt and Gus looked relieved we're back and seem to be avoiding eye contact, although I can see that every so often they look at each other, turn away fast, and start blushing.

----Matt POV----

(While Hunter and Willow were gone)

I see Willow whisper something to Hunter, but I can't hear what was said because I'm sitting so far away. Willow then gets up and walk towards the bathroom. Hunter follows her just a minute after. I don't really care for romance. I've never really had real friends before Gus, so I've never been close enough with anyone to form a crush on them. I turn back and look down at my milkshake. I take a sip of it from the closer straw, which I assume is mine.

"Uhhh, Matt? I think that one is my straw." Gus says, pointing at the cup. I look back down and see that the light green straw that I picked was turned to the other side of the cup away from me and the dark green one Gus picked was turned towards me. I blush a bit.

"Ooooohh, that's like an involuntary kiss! Hahahahehehehe!" Luz giggles.

Masha, Vee, and Amity giggle too.

"S-s-sorry..." I stutter. Whenever I'm anxious, surprised, or flustered I stutter. It's so annoying. Gus probably thinks it's stupid.

"It's alright. Don't worry about it." Gus says, placing a hand on my back to comfort me. Unfortunately it does the opposite and I blush profusely. He leans in and whispers in my ear.

"You're cute when you stutter."

I freeze from surprise and shock. I never thought Gus could be so flirty, even though he probably ment it as a friendly compliment. He could never like me.

Vee whispers something to Masha then turns to me.

"Matt, if you wanted to kiss Gus, you could just do it."

I look at Gus then quickly turn away, seeing him looking down at me and blushing. He's probably just embarrassed that Vee would insinuate that because he just thinks of us as friends. To my luck, Hunter and Willow walk back from the bathroom hand in hand.