The 'totally casual friendly hangout' part two

----Willow POV----

We're all drinking our milkshakes and talking and I think I'm really happy I came. I was trying to take a sip of the milkshake after Hunter did so that we weren't both taking a sip at the same time and making our heads bump into each other. However, as I was taking a sip, Hunter leant forward and also took a sip so that our faces were less than an inch apart. I start blushing horribly and pull back. Hunter seems to be smiling a bit as he takes a sip of the milkshake. I normally don't get flustered when either Hunter or I are flirting with each other, but today I can't help it. Hunter looks so cute today and we're in such close proximity to each other.

----Hunter POV----

I grin at Willow. I hardly ever get to see her flustered but I love it when I do. She looks so cute when she's all red in the face and glancing at me occasionally then looking away like she had never looked in the first place. I decided to go for it. I grab her hand and she looks up at me with a smile on her face. I try to smile back I'm pretty sure I look like I'm about to explode, which I am.

"Look at you being so bold." Willow says while smirking at me.

I particularly melt and explode at the same time. She makes me want to grab her and hug her and kiss her and hold her and never ever let go. Maybe that's cheesy but I don't care. She makes me not care anymore. Not care if I say something dumb, not care if I do something dumb and not care if I make a fool of myself because she loves me. Even if it's only in a platonic and nothing more, I'm still so happy I met her and I get to be her friend.

She looks up at me and smirks. She leans up to whisper in my ear.

"Would you follow me to the bathroom?"

I blush profusely thinking about what that might be. She gets up and excuses herself to the bathroom and walks away. I tell the group that I'm also going to go to the bathroom. There's only one gender neutral bathroom here so there was no confusion as to where she went. It was one of those bathrooms set up for one person at a time instead of a room with multiple stalls, so we would be alone. I opened the door and she was leaning up against the counter.

"Hey, I didn't think you'd come." She says.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask.

"It's just that you are always so nervous and flustered around me..." She pauses and looks up at me with a sly grin on her face. "I wonder why that is, Mr. Deamone?" She says as she walks up to me, grabbing my collar. My face instantly goes bright red. I see her lean towards my lips. OH MY TITAN! I'M FREAKING OUT! She pulls me in for a kiss.

My mind goes blank. It's as if there is nothing else in the world except us two. Her lips on mine. We probably only kissed for about 5 seconds but it felt like a lifetime. I wouldn't mind a lifetime with her. Just us two. She pulls away from me, smiling.

"I, uh, really wanted to do that. I was unsure whether you liked me back, but after today I'm pretty sure." She says

I almost can't breathe from shock and joy, but I manage to speak. "I really like you too, Willow. Sorry if I'm bad at showing it."

"It's alright. I'm just happy that our feelings are mutual." She says.

I look around. "What do we do now? I've never dated anyone before." I ask.

"Well neither have I so how about we figure it out together, hm?" She offers.

"Alright. That sounds nice." I say.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's really bad. This is the fanfiction I've ever written let alone the fist kiss scene, but I tried my best. Sorry for the wonky updates this week. I'm currently traveling and I wrote this on a plane and a bus, but I'll try to keep updating on Sundays.