The Sleepovers Part 1

Art by stickiemax on Instagram. They have very nice art you should check it out.

----Gus POV----

I pack up my stuff to go to Hunter's house. He lives with Darius, the old abomination coven head, on weekdays and spends the weekends with Camilla in the human realm. Since today is a weekday he'll be at Darius's.

I arrive at his house at around 5pm. "Hi, Gus!" Hunter greets me as he opens the door and I walk inside. I take off my shoes and look up to see Hunter jumping up and down giddily. "Did you bring the movie!?" Hunter asked, smiling excitedly.

"I did!!" I say, pulling it out of my bag.

"YIPPEE!" Hunter shouts, dancing around. We sit down on the couch and start watching the movie.

--30 minutes later--

Hunter pauses the movie to go get some more snacks. When he got back I asked him if he had noticed anything weird about how Luz and Amity had been acting at school today. "I don't know if anything seemed really different to me but they did seem to be more, like, giggly and stuff..." Hunter said.

"Yeah I noticed that too. I wonder what they're up too. Do you think it has anything to do with our plans for the weekend?" I ask. Hunter shrugs and we continue watching the movie but I'm still suspicious.

----Matt POV----

I pack some stuff and head to the blight's house. When I arrived I knocked on the door and the blight twins answered. "Hey Mattholomule." They say in unison.

"Hey guys. Is Amity there?" I say.

"Hi, Matt!" Amity yells from behind Emera and Edric. "Come to my room!" Amity says and walks me to her bedroom. I put my stuff down when we get in her room. Alador, Edric and Amity all still live in the blight manor, but they kicked Odalia out once her and Alador got a divorce. I don't know what happened to her, but from what I've heard from Amity about her, I don't really care. We sit down on her bed and Amity offers that we paint each other's nails and I nod. She gets out the nail polish and starts painting black nail polish on my left hand. "So... I heard you have a crush on Gus." Amity says and I start blushing.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well, Gus is over at Hunter's house so if you wanted to, we could call them..." Amity offers. I start blushing even more at the thought of call Gus. We often text each other on our scrolls, however we regularly don't call each other.

"NO!" I yell, embarrassed. "Hunter and Augustus are probably busy doing other things together." I did want to see Gus but I also didn't at the same time.

Amity and I do the regular sleepover stuff, eat some snacks; watcha movie; gossip; prank call bosha and a lot more before we get too tired and diside to go to bed.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting for the last few weeks. School has been a challenge and I've had a lot of homework resently even though the year is almost over, my teacher does not slow down on the work load ever 😑.