The 'totally casual friendly hangout' part four

----3 person POV----

We all finish up our milkshakes and debates about whether Boscha likes Bria, we all walk out of the store. Luz and Amity; Vee and Masha; and Hunter and Willow are all holding hands while walking out and back to the portal.

"Thanks for coming, boo." Vee said, smiling at Masha. "I know you don't like hanging out with so many people at a time."

"Don't worry about it, bee."  Masha said while leaning down and kissing Vee's forehead to which Vee smiled at.

Luz turned around to face Vee and Masha, who where walking behind them.

"You guys should come to Grom with us!" She said while walking backwards.

"But we aren't students." Vee said.

"Yeah" Masha said.

"You aren't but Hunter came with Willow 2 years ago as his date even though he wasn't a student yet so I think it'd be fine if you came us out friends." Luz said.

"Did you say my name?" Hunter said, looking over Masha's shoulder while walking behind them.

"Luz was telling Masha and Vee they should come to Grom with us." Amity said.

"You guys totally should!!" Willow shouted.

"Alright I guess it'll be fun!" Vee said, squeezing Masha's hand, knowing they had a little trouble with big crowds.

"Are you okay with going to Grom?" Vee whisped to Masha.

"Yeah I'll be okay." Masha whispered back.

"Alright then Masha, will you go to Grom with me?" Vee asked, smiling.

"Of course I will, bumblebee." Masha replied.

----Matt POV----

I overhear Vee, Luz, Masha, Willow, Amity and Hunter talking about Grom. I nervously gulp. Look to the side away from Gus who is walking beside me. I look back up at him after retaining my composure.

"Uhhh... G-Gus," I ask quaverly, "would you go to Grom... With m-me?"

He looks at me, shocked, with visible blush across his... beautiful face. I probably embarrassed him. He doesn't think of me anything more than friends. Why do I ruin everything-

"Yes! I would love to go to Grom with you!!" Gus said while grinning ear to ear. "Will you go to Grom with me?" He asks.

"Of course! I asked you in the first place!" I giggle at Gus. He's so funny and gorgeous. I'm so happy. I never thought someone as special as him would be interested in me at all. Especially after how mean I was to him when we first met. Wow that feels like a lifetime ago. A really, really great lifetime.

----Gus POV----

OMG!! MATT ASKED ME TO GROM!!! I'M FREAKING OUT. I wasn't sure I would be able to even reply when he asked me because I was so shocked and happy. I love Matt so much. He's my best friend but I've always wanted to be more. Not so much when we first met but as I got to know him better- actually know him- I've only loved him more day by day. I can't wait for Grom.

"YOU TWO ARE GOING TO GROM TOGETHER!?" Luz practically shouted.

"Stop telling the whole God-damn neighborhood!" Matt shouted.

I giggled. I love him so much.