Getting ready for the 'totally casual friendly hangout'

Time skip to the next Saturday. Getting ready for the 'totally casual friendly hangout'.

----Luz POV----

Amity came over to Camilla's to get ready with me for our secret quadruple date. I'm wearing a pair of baggy jeans and a purple T-shirt and Amity is wearing purple cargo pants and a purple sweater over a white T-shirt. Masha is over getting ready with Vee. They're wearing a black dress and 2-inch platform sneakers and Vee is wearing a yellow T-shirt and light blue jeans. We walk over to the milkshake shop a few blocks away where we always go to hangout and wait for everyone else to show up.

----Hunter POV----

I begin getting ready for the hangout about 25 minutes early at Darius's house. I put on a black T-shirt, a yellow denim button up as a jacket and black jean shorts. I put my scroll in my pocket and fly on waffle to the portal.

----Matt POV----

I check the time. I've got 25 minutes before I've got to be at the milkshake place in the human realm for a hangout with the rest of Gus's friends. We've hung out on multiple occasions but I'm not very close with any of them except Augustus. I put a pair of brown jeans and a grandpa sweater. He packed hi scroll in a brown backpack and set off to the portal to the human realm.

----Gus POV----

I start to get ready for the hangout about 30 minutes early. I put on some dark denim shorts, a blue T-shirt, a navy sweater, some blue sneakers and attach the mirror shaped magic amplifier as an earring. I put my scroll and a water bottle in a some headphones in a blue tote bag and start walking towards to portal.

----Willow POV----

I start getting dressed for a hangout with my friends. I put on a green button up shirt and layer it with a white T-shirt with plants on it and a long green skirt. I pack a water bottle, my scroll, some hair ties and some scrunchies in a green tote bag. I hope on clover and fly to the portal to the human realm.

(They get there in the order I wrote them)

This is how they are sitting at the shop: