At School part 2

----Hunter POV----

"Hey, Mattholomule!" Luz greeted.

"Hey, Luz. Hunter." Mattholomule looked sad as we sat down at the table and got out our stuff for class.

"Did anything happen this morning?" Luz asked.

"Nothing really. What classes did you guys have this morning?".

"Potions" Luz said.

"I had plants this morning.".

"I had illusions." Matt says, still looking a little sad.

"Did anything happen in illusions this morning?" Luz asks, concerned.

Mattholomule took a deep breath in. "OKAY, SO I THINK I LIKE GUS IN LIKE, A MORE THAN A FRIEND WAY BUT HE TOTALLY DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK AND I WAS THINKING TO MY SELF BEFORE CLASS AND THE WHOLE TIME I WAS ZONED OUT I WAS STARING AT GUS AND...".

We just looked at him surprised, before Luz spoke. "How do you know that he doesn't like you?".

"I don't know. No one as cool as him would ever like me." Matt said, looking down, smiling.

"What if we ask him if he likes anyone?" I proposed.

"I have illusions after this! I can ask him then." Luz smiled, comforting Matt who was wiping away his eyes from a little bit of crying.

"Thanks you guys. I'm happy we're friends." Matt smiled at us before the bell rang and class started.

----Luz POV----

I walk out of construction class and head to illusions. I walk into class and sit next to Gus.

"Hey, Luz!" Gus greets me as I take out my stuff for illusions.

"So Gus, did anything happen in illusions this morning?" I ask. He gets a little red before explaining.

"This morning we we're talking and then Matt zoned out and I told him that he was staring at me and then he got super red for some reason and, I don't know but it made me feel weird.".

I stared at Gus. I almost laughed. He was so oblivious it was funny. "Gus, you are so oblivious it's actually embarrassing." I said.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"I mean you're gay for Matt." I said. He turned red. I think he may have realized that he really was gay for Matt.

"Huh? What do you mean? I don't like Matt.

"Gus, that 'weird' feeling in your stomach is love. You like Matt."

He blinked not realizing the obvious crush he had on his friend. Hunter and Willow where pretty oblivious as well but not as bad as this.

----Gus POV----

I thought about what Luz said all class. I almost didn't hear my teacher ask me to create an example of an illusion. I got out of my seat. I still wasn't thinking straight and was mostly still focusing on what Luz said earlier. I drew my spell circle and finally looked up since I heard everything in the class gasping. I realized that since I was thinking about weather I did have a crush on Matt or not, I had made and illusion of him. The whole class was gasping, giggling or looking around confused. One girl behind me shouted "Someone's got a crush~~".

Luckily the bell rang before anyone could say anything else. I sat in my desk bright red and then realized I had to leave for my next class. Once I got out of the door I saw Luz leaning on the wall beside the door waiting for me.

"Hey Gus~~! What was that about~~?" She asked. Amity popped out from behind Luz and said.

"I heard something about gays! Luz told me that you made an illusion of Matt in class today~~." I turned red.

"You have the wrong idea." I said before walking off to lunch.

----Amity POV----

"Oh my God, he's so gay for Matt." I said. 

Luz laughed. "It'll be way funnier now to hint that they should date at the milkshake shop since they like each other." I said. Luz suddenly gasped.

"OMG! I had construction this morning with Hunter and so we where walking there and I found out that Hunter likes Willow!! And Matt and Gus definitely like each other. Can you find out if Willow likes Hunter? If she does this'll be perfect!" Luz said.

"I can find that out." I said.

------------------------------------------------
Monday updates did not work for me so updates will continue to be on Sundays. Thank you to anyone who is reading this it means a lot to me. I can't wait to share the rest of this story over the next month or so.