Shopping

----Hunter POV----

Willow asks me what I'm wearing to Grom "I don't know yet. I think I'll ask Darius to take me shopping before the dance." I say.

"You'll look handsome in whatever you pick." Willow says.

"Thanks." I say, before wiping around at the sound of Darius's voice.

"Hunter, come here!" Darius shouts from down stairs.

"One sec!" I shout back. I look back at Willow.  "Sorry Willow, I have to go. Darius needs me for something, but I'll talk to you soon." I say.

"It's alright! Ttyl!" She says. Willow's always using these things called acronyms. She taught me a bunch of the ones she usually uses. She uses them a lot.

"Byeee!" I say before hanging up.

I tuck my scroll in my pocket and run down the stairs. Darius is putting on his coat in our entrance way. It's not that cold out yet, but Darius has always been a fashion fanatic.

"Put your coat on. We're going shopping." He says.

"What?" I say.

"You need suit for Grom. Or am I mistaken?" Darius said.

"I do. But how do you know that?" I say, scrunching up my face with confusion.

"I'm just all knowing." Darius says, shruging.

"Sure..." I say, skeptical.

We get into our car and drive to a clothing store (it's some fancy scmancy ambomnination machine Darius got from Alador). The store looks fancy and my stomach turns.

"What kind of suit do you want?" Darius asks.

"I don't know. You're the fashion expert." I say, matter if factly.

"Willow's wearing a green dress, right?" Darius asks.

"Yeah, but... Wait! You where listening in on my call weren't you?!" I shout.

"Hey, keep it down. No, I was not technically "listening in" to your call, but I did over hear you talking about what you where going to wear to Grom, how Willow was wearing a green dress, and how you didn't have an outfit so I called you down immediately to go shopping." Darius explains.

"Alright, I'll let it slide this time, but no listening in to my calls with friends in the future." I say.

"Alright, alright. I won't." Darius says.

We look at suits FOREVER and then I finally find one I like. Darius pays for it and we head home.

"Thank you, Darius." I say as we're driving home.

"Don't mention it! Fashion is my forte. It's my pleasure to get to buy you clothes. Although I wouldn't personally have chosen such a suit. No offense, it's just not my style." Darius says.

"I like it." I say.

"I'm glad." He says.

We get home and I hang up the suit in my closet. I rush downstairs.

"Thank you, thank you, Darius!" I say as I rap him in a big hug.

"Hey! You're very welcome, but could you please stop hugging me. I don't hate you I just hate being hugged." He says.

"Hehe, sorry." I say.

"Don't worry about it. Now do you want to help me make some supper?" He asks.

"Alright!" I say, stepping into the kitchen to help him.