The sleepovers part 2

----Willow POV----

I pack a bag for the sleepover, say goodbye to my dads and start walking to the Owl House, where Luz is staying right now. She stays at the Owl House on weekdays and at Camilla's on the weekends and holidays.

"Hi, Willow!" Luz greets me when I walk inside. We go up stairs to her room and sit down. We talk for a bit, have supper and play some video games. We're just scrolling on our phone separately. I was looking at some of Hunter's posts, smiling at his adorable little face when Luz breaks the silence.

"So Willow, do you have a crush on anyone?" Luz asks, smirking. I went red. Could she tell? Could Hunter tell? I don't think I'd mind if he could...

"Willow?" Luz asked, sounding concerned, snapping me out of my head.

"Oh what? Sorry I was thinking and I wasn't listening to what you where saying." I say.

"I asked if you have a crush on anyone." Luz says. Oh right. I remember now.

"Uhhhhhh... Not really? I mean, Hunter is really cute and funny. He's so adorable whenever he's flustered, which he seems to always be. But that's not a crush is it?" I ask. I don't have a crush on Hunter.

"You have a crush on Hunter." Luz says blankly.

"WHAT." I almost yell, embarrassed that I didn't realize that my feelings towards Hunter were romantic. I didn't really have crushes when I was a kid because my only friend was Gus and almost everyone else bullied me, so I didn't really have many options untill now.

"No! I can't like Hunter, he is one of my best friends! What if I tell him I like him and he doesn't like me back and then he doesn't ever talk to me again!" I burst out in breath, genuinely scared.

"I wouldn't worry if I where you. Hunter obviously likes you back!" Luz says, reassuringly.

"I hope you're right." I say.

"Of course I'm right! I was looking at you at lunch while you where, kinda obliviously, flirting with Hunter and he was even more flustered than Amity before we started dating! And that's saying something." Luz says.

"Thanks Luz. You're a real great friend." I say. I look at the time and it about 9:00pm. Luz and me decide to put on a movie before going to bed.

------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short. I've struggled to write resently because I've been very tired from the resent ending of school but I wanted to post something so, here you go.